RENNIE BACKFLIP

Ty

Eats Squid
yeah i though it was the other rennie who backflips and rides for madcatz/iron horse aswell

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
Rik said:
Grip said:
See! Rik got it.
Yay!
I'm suprised noone else got it, considering how easy it is to detect sarcasm through a typed message on the internet.
Well thank you, Rik. But of course as you well know it's all in the skill of the writer... sarcasm being the art form that it is, an' all. Now I'm not sure who "noone" is (but frankly I'm surprised he didn't get it too) but to get any sort of recognition at all from one of Farkin's acknowledged experts in the field makes me feel all sort of warm and mushy inside... almost accepted... kinda. Cheers, mate... oh... is it OK if I call you "mate"?

And, Fuzzy... I know you were "just sayin is all" ... But I'm off work with the flu, got waaaay too much time on my hands, am bored outa my tree and was just being a smartarse. No offence.

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nathan is on fire. Gotta be one of the most stylish riders out there at the moment. Have any of you guys ever ridden with him?
He's a top bloke too, real down to earth, i raced with him out at Lithgow a few years back and he rocks.