RENNIE BACKFLIP

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
RaID said:
he doesnt seem to be very high in the air

it looks pretty cool though
Pfffhht! I've done DOZENS of backflips way closer to the ground than that! Waaaaaay closer.

G

Grip said:
RaID said:

Pfffhht! I've done DOZENS of backflips way closer to the ground than that! Waaaaaay closer.
you dont need air for flips... you need speed which im presuming in a race you have alot of

Rik

logged out
Grip said:
Hitting your head on the ground doesn't count as a backflip :p

Grip

Fuzzy said:
Grip said:
RaID said:

you dont need air for flips... you need speed which im presuming in a race you have alot of
Bugger me sideways, Fuzzy! Is it my subtle sense of humour or has the water in the Swan got to you over there?

It's a joke, mate... when I say I've done backflips closer to the ground I really mean WAY closer to the ground... like "crashing" close, like falling-off-backwards-when-a-manual-goes-pear-shaped close and like... "well I didn't think THAT was gonna happen" type of close.

And just so we're all clear "bugger me sideways" is simply an expression.

So... did any of you hear the one about....

G

Grip said:
Fuzzy said:
Grip said:
RaID said:

Bugger me sideways, Fuzzy! Is it my subtle sense of humour or has the water in the Swan got to you over there?

It's a joke, mate... when I say I've done backflips closer to the ground I really mean WAY closer to the ground... like "crashing" close, like falling-off-backwards-when-a-manual-goes-pear-shaped close and like... "well I didn't think THAT was gonna happen" type of close.

And just so we're all clear "bugger me sideways" is simply an expression.

So... did any of you hear the one about....

Im just poinying out you dont need air for backflips is all

Grip

Rik said:
Grip said:
Hitting your head on the ground doesn't count as a backflip :p

See! Rik got it.

But it's cool Fuzzy... I'd just really hate ANYONE to think I was saying I could do a backflip... I'm lucky to stay upright.

No beer jokes Gutty.

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
thats a mad ass photo, which rennie are we talking about? the ONE and ONLY nathan rennie? or maybe not?
cool photo and trick regardless of who the person is......

Rik

logged out
nah, it's the other Nathan Rennie, you know him? He's always down at my local pub, shooting pool...