Ride pics

Big JD

Wheel size expert
big blokes everywhere

all these full sized gent racing mtbs would be inspiring if I hadnt just eaten a steak sandwich, chunky fries, a muesli slice and a beer

tasty.dirt74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This is from the 2013 Aus Marathon Championships. The day before the race, I decided to enter! :crazy: On advice from a friend who knew the track wisely advised me to "do the Social, the Competitive will kill you !!"

Thanks Barky !! :hail:

The below pic shows me on a borrowed Scott 29er dually. It is a nice bike, all top shelf parts, full XX etc... This was the second ride I had on it. The first ride involved a DH run, and a tree !!!

Aus Marathon Champs.jpg

Note the aero numberplate !!

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
This is from the 2013 Aus Marathon Championships. The day before the race, I decided to enter! :crazy: On advice from a friend who knew the track wisely advised me to "do the Social, the Competitive will kill you !!"

Thanks Barky !! :hail:

The below pic shows me on a borrowed Scott 29er dually. It is a nice bike, all top shelf parts, full XX etc... This was the second ride I had on it. The first ride involved a DH run, and a tree !!!

View attachment 275171

Note the aero numberplate !!
Looks like the social almost killed you too :thumb:

Ridenparadise

Likes Bikes and Dirt
now there is a figure I can relate too. You go you big mountain of a man. I have just started jogging (its been 30 years) and when i was on the treadmill the other day I noticed in the mirror my man breasts where bouncing around - I must say it was alittle arousing- is that wrong.
Not as wrong as ogling the bloke in the pic!!!!

Big JD

Wheel size expert
something I have noticed with the photos of middle aged men on SS rigid 29ers is their ears stick out

it is such a romantic ideal - one gear, no suspension, not an ounce of fat, flying through the bush with your ears flapping in the breeze.