Riki Murata - Canberra - Crazy Japanese Trials Rider

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This is a vid of Riki Murata a pro from Japan who has been out in Aus for the last couple of months riding at all the comps and locations he can.
This was made over a couple of days in Canberra over the Long weekend, filmed and edited by the boys at Canberratrials.com (aka Alex Markwart).

There is only one size (31.3MB) 4:13
Here it is.................

Tomas

my mum says im cool
As carlin said, it dosnt look as smooth or fluid as some of the other riders i have seen, but hes pulling some seriously crazy stuff there. I love that with the fountain and bailing into the water :lol: .

lotec

Banned
omg i sooooo have to get a trials bike now :D that guy is INSANE those spins..... HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO THAT :?: that is so insanely cool :p

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
seriously, i dig that guys style so much. i prefer his aggressive style than smooth style. very hardc0re, and he's so modest too... i think i'm in love :D

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
Hows his english? Does he swear often? I think we taught him a few too many swear words...

He is an awesome rider!

Carlin

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rom said:
As carlin said, it dosnt look as smooth or fluid as some of the other riders i have seen, but hes pulling some seriously crazy stuff there. I love that with the fountain and bailing into the water :lol: .
I said that? :?

I really like his style. Last nights ride was pretty inspiring.

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
He was on a little black brisa in Melbourne when i saw him last... maybe he snapped his frame in 20048573 bits whilst trying to do the impossible. :p

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's definatley a Brisa, it's a B20D frame, but he runs a Magura on the back instead. It's way too easy to hit a rear disc on a mod so not many people do. Though if you were going going to do it a B20D would be the bike, just have a look at the disc mount ;)

matty_2004

Likes Bikes and Dirt
jasco said:
It's definatley a Brisa, it's a B20D frame, but he runs a Magura on the back instead. It's way too easy to hit a rear disc on a mod so not many people do. Though if you were going going to do it a B20D would be the bike, just have a look at the disc mount ;)
I've been told by most trials riders that just about every trials bike being ridden to it's full potential with a rear disc has ripped the disc tabs off the frame, hence why they use rim brakes.