Rocky Mountain Slayer

northvanguy

Likes Dirt
Anyone in AUS had any luck sourcing a reasonably priced replacement derailleur hanger for a Slayer?

It's $35 on RM website but $35 shipping (presumably from Canada).

The one store i asked here quoted me $60 plus shipping.... so i guess by the time the distributor and the shop both decide to rip me off that's where we get to... ridiculous.

Oddjob

Eats Squid
Anyone in AUS had any luck sourcing a reasonably priced replacement derailleur hanger for a Slayer?

The one store i asked here quoted me $60 plus shipping.... so i guess by the time the distributor and the shop both decide to rip me off that's where we get to... ridiculous.
Try north shore billet. Pushys and a few other shops stock them.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

teK--

Eats Squid

Hey mate PM sent.

teK--

Eats Squid
I'm just a bit late to the party having finally made a trip to Derby but with the bike this time. (Went last year but couldn't ride due an injury).

So far would have to say Kumma Gutza and Trouty are my favorite tracks. Followed close second by Return to Sender and Flickety Sticks.

Riding through the old mining tunnel with the super low height and pitch black was a hoot!

Had 2.5 days of riding (first half day was rained out), yet still didn't get to ride everything. Cannot wait to go back.

Here are some photos; enjoy :D

teK--

Eats Squid
Some great pics in there! What's the up/down on your super bike with those trails?
Cheers mate.

Bike ride like a champ all weekend on all the downs and ups. Saved my ass on some rocky steep sections, but still kept up with most of the group on the biggest climbing days.

It's a shame they made the new Slayer a bigger longer bike, which makes it less suitable as a one bike quiver.

Ky1e

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Derby is definitely all time, and all the better on a slayer! Regret selling mine :(