Role with me?

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So the epic journey was made a few months back, from brisbane to perth. My beautiful steed has turned into a dust bucket as it was damaged after the treck across the country, BUT shal be repaired this week.

Super keen to get out and get high on it ASAP! I live in ocean reef (perth) and would generaly like to know whats around for the freeride/downhill type fellow like myself. I'm hearing a lot about this 'goat farm' place?

Excited to meet some WA riding buddies. So be nice =)

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thats awesome, cheers foxy! James has mentioned that website to me before, just never got round to joining. I've been great, all settled in over here just heck keen to get back on the steed! Pick it up monday =D

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I work mondays fool :(. Some other time for sure though! I pick the SX up tomorrow, all fixed and sweet to go. I've had a pretty good look at videos of this 'goat farm' place, it looks sweet. Heard anything about it James?

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not to be annoying, but ANYONE??? :( Really killing for some downhill/freeride action lately! My bikes getting dusty again, and not the good kind of dust. Can't seem to find any directions anywhere, or any goss on tracks around.

L-iam

Likes Bikes
The only advice you've been given you have apparently ignored. Join hucktoflat to meet western Australian riders. It dosent take a genius to see the activity in this forum is pretty minimul.

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll defs search Mr Istu tomorrow =D Msn is being a silly head so can't confirm my hucktoflat account as of yet. Thanks Sethius! :)