Rotoburners Age

Beej1

XXXIV

Listened to TripleJ since it went national, and loved nearly most of what I heard on there for over a decade. These days I think over half of what they play is talentless, excessively auto-tune pitch corrected, over-engineered R&B bullshit. This is how I know I'm getting old.

If I used MTB'ing as a gauge on the other hand, I'd think I was getting younger.

0h 4nÐ 1'm $0 9µnn4 Ð0 4 $34$0n 0ƒ 7h3 V1( ÐH $33r32 b4 1 Ð13. $h0w 7h0$ ¥µn9 pµn|{$ 4 7h1n9 0r 2 :)

Jeremey

Likes Bikes
I am 33, I Ride XC mostly because I only have the gear for it. Rode in the states for a few seasons on an old(relatively speaking) Rock Hopper (Circa 2000) hard tail in the Vail valley and Fruita Colorado. Currently running a stock Trance X2 2009, Bloody nice bike. Will more than likely do some DH when I discover more tracks around here and can warrant spending that much on a new rig.

Translation from Nuclear powered I think: Oh and I'm so gunna do a season of the VIC DH series before I die, show those young punks a thing or two. :cool:

c3024446

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm 23 from Newcastle, ride XC on Saturday mornings for 2 hours and the occasional weekday (Glenrock, Killingworth, Awaba, Glendale). Started riding again a couple of months ago after a long absence of 8 years when I used to plotter around Glenrock on a Giant Rincon (Shockless!), now have XTC2. Might start to enter enduros soon, never raced a bike before but could be fun.

jumpers

Likes Dirt
XXXIV

Listened to TripleJ since it went national, and loved nearly most of what I heard on there for over a decade. These days I think over half of what they play is talentless, excessively auto-tune pitch corrected, over-engineered R&B bullshit. This is how I know I'm getting old.
Know how you feel - first started listening triple j when it was single j in 1985. At time there was a youg dj just started called Doug Mulray. Or that Catriona Rowntree used be j"s announcer before tv. Fuck i feel old now...:eek:

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Old enough to know better.

Young Enough to not give a fuck about being old enough and knowing better

Old enough to say "Well, Im a fuck head.... not your fault"

Young enough to say "THAT WAS F*CKING AWESOME... LETS DO THAT AGAIN.... once Im out of hospital"

Old Enough to be called "Sir" by the policeman.....

Young enough to say "hmmm,havent' done that yet.....lets give it a go"

Old enough to think "this is a bad idea"

Young enough to ignore the old fart inside who thinks everything is a bad idea.

Old enough to drink, young enough to still get drunk....

s

jumpers

Likes Dirt
Old enough to know better.

Young Enough to not give a fuck about being old enough and knowing better

Old enough to say "Well, Im a fuck head.... not your fault"

Young enough to say "THAT WAS F*CKING AWESOME... LETS DO THAT AGAIN.... once Im out of hospital"

Old Enough to be called "Sir" by the policeman.....

Young enough to say "hmmm,havent' done that yet.....lets give it a go"

Old enough to think "this is a bad idea"

Young enough to ignore the old fart inside who thinks everything is a bad idea.

Old enough to drink, young enough to still get drunk....

s
I thought the pig would be immortal so age dont matter:cool:

fergo

Likes Dirt
34 in January. Most people say my 31yo missus looks 16, so she keeps me feeling young too!! Ride xc and looking at vic enduro series next year. She just had our 3rd baby, so a lot less time on the bike than I would like.

Would be interesting to see if someone has the time to collate all the ages people have put in.