Rotorburn postal service

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Awkward and painful all round, sheesh. Sounds like you handled it well considering.
I feel for the young seller, the mother said in one of her txt rants that he had "learned a very painful and expensive lesson" :oops:

He was a gentle going, polite and softly spoken kid, his mother was a fucking loud mouthed outspoken dragon.

Last edited:

Flow-Rider

Burner
I feel for the young seller, the mother said in one of her txt rants that he had "learned a very painful and expensive lesson" :oops:

He was a gentle going, polite and softly spoken kid, his mother was a fucking loud mothed outspoken dragon.
This is the norm dealing with the public, it's something like 1 in 1000 you get that total cockhead that's got some bee in their bonnet over something that's most likely irrelevant to anyone but themselves.

ozzybmx

This is the norm dealing with the public
I dont deal with people apart from socially, then if they talk shit, I walk away.

I was caught here between the buyer and seller with half a shipment, not partial to conversations happening in the background between them, getting it in the neck by his mother.

I had no idea of the age of the seller, buyer or what was required by me.

If I had someone pick up a full bike for me plus swing arm, I would be calling a bike shop to package and send, not expecting the mule to pick up, deal with the extra items, deal with the bullshit from the seller, go get a bike box, pack it carefully and send it via courier.

Without the waiting time for the courier, this was an 8 hour, 80km detour from my normal life. Picking up shit, Officeworks for printing, scouting 2 shopping centres for cash as the transaction was not done by internet, waiting at the house as the seller wasn't there, picking up bike box, packing, dealing with 40 txt messages, 4 pages of PM with Lucaw.

I'm good for next postage favour but I'll be asking some details :p

Flow-Rider

Burner
If I had someone pick up a full bike for me plus swing arm, I would be calling a bike shop to package and send, not expecting the mule to pick up, deal with the extra items, deal with the bullshit from the seller, go get a bike box, pack it carefully and send it via courier.
Someone interstate got a bike checked over in Brisbane with a well known shop and a mechanic that worked at the shop, bought the bike from under the buyer. The buyer had paid for the inspection up front and didn't the shit hit the fan online.

I picked up a frame for someone on here that was a 60km round trip and got stuck in traffic for about 2hrs on the way home. I'd forgotten I had run out of cling wrap so used a hole roll of clear tape and some old wrapping foam I had lying around :D.

ozzybmx

I picked up a frame for someone on here that was a 60km round trip and got stuck in traffic for about 2hrs on the way home. I'd forgotten I had run out of cling wrap so used a hole roll of clear tape and some old wrapping foam I had lying around
Seriously mate, if that was all this transaction was about, I'd be happy.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Seriously mate, if that was all this transaction was about, I'd be happy.
I would just tell her to pissoff and send her a link to a lawyer's page with the telecommunication act to their phone if they continued to harass me. It's sounds like a real fucked up unit trying to play with your head making accusations like that.

I've been in a similar situation, I took a photo of a black Mercedes with a private number plate in a shopping centre car park, I was going to send the pic to a mate that has the same name on the number plate for a laugh, low and behold this lady that drove the car was following me around Woolworths with the manager, so I asked what the issue was, this manager claims that the lady has said that I had taken a pic of her kid in her car, unknown to me in the back seat of this merc, this stupid slag had left her kid in there while she was doing the shopping. Anyway, the car had a dark interia and black dark tinted windows and I didn't see a thing in the car, I pulled out my phone and gave it to the manager and showed him the pictures. The lady didn't apologise or anything just walked off in a huff.

Last edited:

Mattyp

Cows go boing
I dont deal with people apart from socially, then if they talk shit, I walk away.

I was caught here between the buyer and seller with half a shipment, not partial to conversations happening in the background between them, getting it in the neck by his mother.

Without the waiting time for the courier, this was an 8 hour, 80km detour from my normal life. Picking up shit, Officeworks for printing, scouting 2 shopping centres for cash as the transaction was not done by internet, waiting at the house as the seller wasn't there, picking up bike box, packing, dealing with 40 txt messages, 4 pages of PM with Lucaw.

Good deeds aside, the not paying for it online and expecting you to pay cash would have been the deal breaker for me...
You have more patience than me. Can I get you to pick something up?

safreek

Someone interstate got a bike checked over in Brisbane with a well known shop and a mechanic that worked at the shop, bought the bike from under the buyer. The buyer had paid for the inspection up front and didn't the shit hit the fan online. :D.
Did they sack the arsehole

safreek

The kid went to give me an extra swingarm that apparently him and Lucaw had agreed on and the mother yelled at him for giving stuff away (in front of me), its was a bit of an uncomfortable situation, I actually felt for the kid as he was not at fault, it then became apparent that the swingarm was advertised as part of the sale but the mother 'SAID' she had told him to take it off the ad the day before... which it wasn't.

I don't know what went on between Lucaw and the seller but the mother started on me, telling me that I should drive back and get it as I should have been aware what was agreed :mad: I said that I would not be doing another 28km round trip to get something that was her fault and to deal with the buyer (Lucaw)

She then insinuated that it was all very strange that an older man was doing favours for a 15yr old from Tasmania that he didnt know and what was I expecting to get out of it... and she did not know what to do about the whole situation. I stopped replying after that. She still went on a few more txt rants.

This went on from Tuesday to Thursday when they delivered the swingarm to the bottom of my driveway.

FYI: The seller was a 14yr old boy, Lucaw is 15yrs old and ozzybmx is 48.

Was not the simple postage deal I was expecting.
Goddammit, you met my ex girlfriend. I feel sorry for you.
Certainly hope lukaw sent you some cones to recover from the ordeal

safreek

Good deeds aside, the not paying for it online and expecting you to pay cash would have been the deal breaker for me...
You have more patience than me. Can I get you to pick something up?
I'm the opposite. I find it strange when people want to do online transfer when you are face to face.

Jpez

Down on the left!

Did the Rotorburner you were going out of your way to help out show suitable appreciation for the shitshow you endured?
it wasn’t his fault but being sorry about the situation goes a long way to smoothing things over.