Rotorburn postal service

Switch

huskier headed gent
In the continuing adventures of fuck some people make it hard to buy their shit!
Bike is now at a bike mechanic at 530 North Rd Ormond, no explanation of why but apparently it is there to view. @kip01 or @The Duckmeister if either of you were walking past and could give me an objective view of the condition it would be very much appreciated. Don't go out of your way though. Cheers.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
I want to buy this bike
The only problem is the guy wants about the cost of the bike again to post it.
Anyone up there who wants to grab it and post it to me?
Surely with 27.5mm wheels it would fit in a postpack box?
Screenshot_20230516_220156_Edge.jpg

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
This weather really is hambone soup weather.

@Lucaw are you still at school? Might make the round trip a bit tricky, but that would be much more fun way to get the bike. Have you punched approximate bike box size into the Australia post's calculator to see their price projection? I don't think it will be very cheap to post a bike.

That sale price is also suspiciously low.

moorey

call me Mia
It’s what, 2015/16 model with what looks like NX, everything else unknown, and a frame that cracked rears like cheese. Same frame rear (interchange) as my 2015 suppressor that cracked. In this market I would say it’s bar from a bargain unseen with no info.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
It’s what, 2015/16 model with what looks like NX, everything else unknown, and a frame that cracked rears like cheese. Same frame rear (interchange) as my 2015 suppressor that cracked. In this market I would say it’s bar from a bargain unseen with no info.
2018 judging by the colour so V2 Patrol, which were not as susceptible to rears cracking as the V1

moorey

call me Mia
I have it on good authority… though seller says new RSC.

Transition Patrol - GX/X01 drivetrain, Code R brakes, Fox 36 Performance Elite fork, e*thirteen wheelset.

Bought from and maintained by Edge Cycles in Cairns (long history of supporting pros and amateur riders in Cairns - knows their shit).