Rotorburn staff - moderators of the site

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
This list may change over time and we will update it accordingly. If you have any need to contact a member of our volunteer staff, please send them a message.

Dozer
Toodles
Pint of Stella mate!
Wombat
Tristan23
Johnny
J5ive
Bodin

Please remember to report any post that needs out attention, we're here to make your forum time an enjoyable one. ;)

moorey

call me Mia
This list may change over time and we will update it accordingly. If you have any need to contact a member of our volunteer staff, please send them a message.

Dozer
Toodles
Pint of Stella mate!
Wombat
Tristan23
Johnny
J5ive
Bodin

Please remember to report any post that needs out attention, we're here to make your forum time an enjoyable one. ;)
Hey! What am I, chopped liver?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Dozer
Toodles
Pint of Stella mate!
Wombat
Tristan23
Johnny
J5ive
Bodin

does this indicate the end of grip, ryan, squidly....?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Banning stick wielders:
Scott
Ryan
Wombat
Techno Destructo
Demo Man
Dom
Ty
Squid
Rik
Johnny
Bodin
Grip
and myself.

In short, if any of these people posts in your thread or another person's thread that you've also posted in, it may not be to ban you, but it probably is. :)
I went and found the list I had seen a little while ago. Posted here to give some cred to the ye olde mods no longer keeping it real.

Minlak

custom titis
Color me bemused I'm stull unsure what the actual kerfuffle (I think that's a word) is around all this. Its only one or 2 people that seem to be intent in uncovering a conspiracy. If I knew who the mods / admins / owner / spies (well johnny is the only "real" spy) were it still wouldn't change anything I conduct myself on here as I would in real life.

nathanm

Eats Squid
Holy Shit, I just through Ryan & Scott were legend, made up to scare kids into going to bed on time.

We do need another run of Farkin t-shirts though.