STOLEN SA Fox creek mtb, Got jumped in the car park

Jilbo

Likes Dirt
Anytime mate, that's what this place is for, let us know if there is any progress on catching the arsehole!

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Nice of him to supply all of his details to make it easy for the cops to track him down. Or yourself and a bat...

Ðerp

Squid
I just got back from the local police station and provided them with all off the information, Once again i cannot thank you all enough I really really do appreciate it

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
one
I just got back from the local police station and provided them with all off the information, Once again i cannot thank you all enough I really really do appreciate it
Woo Hoo!

Well done mate.
Hope you heal up well and this douche gets everything he deserves.

Once it's all said and done make sure you post an update on here.

oriion

Likes Dirt
charge the prick with assault too. Fucking weedy little bastard. hate theives more than anything.

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
The sad reality is, even if this creature is caught, charged and convicted, he will probably get a $100 fine which he won't pay.
His (legal aid) lawyer will stand up and tell the judge how mummy didn't love him and he just got caught up with the wrong crowd and he's working on getting clean and improving his life....... Blah blah blah.

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
The sad reality is, even if this creature is caught, charged and convicted, he will probably get a $100 fine which he won't pay.
His (legal aid) lawyer will stand up and tell the judge how mummy didn't love him and he just got caught up with the wrong crowd and he's working on getting clean and improving his life....... Blah blah blah.
Yep, then a week later he'll roll someone else for their stuff, only he'll be more careful about how he goes about selling it off.

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Pretty good outcome for the OP, wonder if this has happened before, expensive bikes/gear, fairly quiet or remote riding locations.

You never know, he might have a bit of a history which the magistrate takes into account. It's a fairly serious offense to attack someone and rob them, hopefully he gets what he deserves - he deserves goal time for being dumb enough to post stolen goods on his own facebook page - clearly a criminal mastermind.

Had a look at his facebook page, what an absolute scum bag, the friends list reflects this nicely full of bogun losers and sluts.

moorey

call me Mia
Well it's still on Facebook so probably not. Have emailed admin of Facebook page and requested the douche be deleted as he sells stolen goods
Leave him on there to continue to hang himself. Bombard the prick with hatred at the same time.

Ðerp

Squid
The guy's in custody at the moment Pending charges/ compiling evidence i.e. the guy was stupid enough to give me back my drivers license so free fingerprints , No gear has been recovered yet that I'm aware off. But who knows i may get a pleasant phone call Tomorrow Hopefully. I can't show my gratitude to you guys enough seriously it's great to have such a tight community

camo71

Likes Dirt
What a useless turd , can only hope justice is served with some extremely unpleasant jail time . Nice work and thumbs up for those who helped with the info. Hope your feeling better and back out riding soon .