Sam Hill and Brendan Fairclough lego.

PSYCHO-T

Likes Dirt
Haha, thats sooooo funny
I bet all the 14y.os will want one for x'mas to got with their boobars.

CraigS

Likes Dirt
If only LEGO would actually make these, I would be buying a set for my son and another for myself:eek::p

KWICKS

Likes Dirt
Awesome, I'm 33 and still loving Lego - have all mine from when I was a kid which my kids now enjoy and are adding to. Would buy this in a heartbeat, WANT!!

bennymac

Likes Dirt
this

this is so sweet i'm gonna get it for my step son and it may or may not make its way into my toy box

Reubs

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A number of years back there were replica models of dh bikes of the time that were real toys, not cgi. There was an Intense M1, a Santa Cruz (cant recall if it was a super 8 or 1st gen V10) and a couple of others. I tried getting them but they were only available in the US. They were plastic and the wheels were probably about 1 inch diameter- looked awesome in full race team graphics. The suspension, wheels and cranks actually moved too.

Hentaiboy

Likes Bikes
Joe Bender

Every Day Is A Good Day To Ride! Mountain Bike Joe Bender comes with posable magnetic bike rider, mountain bike with knobby tires and water bottle. Wheels have powerful embedded magnets so he can do a wheelie or endo. It's the ideal gift for cyclists on your hard-to-please list.