Sam Hill signed with CRC Nukeproof for 2013

dunndog

Eats Squid
It could be so people continue to talk about the video and make more people watch it and more people see the brands being advertised.

I like the subtle touch of how fast the Chain Reaction delivery service is when Sam opens the door and says "Geez, that was quick!". Classic.
haha yeah. 'I placed the order from the convenience of my phone while I was taking a shit, the package showed up before I got done wiping my arse.'

Jaredp

Likes Dirt
In all seriousness though.
i ordered some ex demo forks from themThursday. Within the day emails were flying to and fro about the forks not being available.

They upgraded my to a new fork, .BETTER FORK and Air freighted them FREE FREIGHT.
And on top of all that they gave me an apologetic email with a voucher for some discount on my next purchase.

finished installing them about half hour ago.

That is customer service.

That almost deserves a new thread of its own.

MARKL

Eats Squid
And half of Gwinn's thread is about Sam anyhow - could be the theme of Gwin's season riding on the back of Sam's work...

Odissius

Likes Dirt
Anyone else notice the line in the CRC interview where he says "I felt more comfortable on it (the Pulse) than my race bike from last season". Seriously WTF! You mean to say more comfortable than the bike that you spent 4 years helping to develop? Does that also mean your saying you don't actually know what good inputs into a DH bike are and so in future we should disregard the tweaks you advise manufactures to make to their products?

These media releases are so pathetic. Everyone says exactly the same one liners you'd think they were angling for political careers.

Saying that I still hope Sam destroys the WC this year.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Anyone else notice the line in the CRC interview where he says "I felt more comfortable on it (the Pulse) than my race bike from last season". Seriously WTF! You mean to say more comfortable than the bike that you spent 4 years helping to develop? Does that also mean your saying you don't actually know what good inputs into a DH bike are and so in future we should disregard the tweaks you advise manufactures to make to their products?

These media releases are so pathetic. Everyone says exactly the same one liners you'd think they were angling for political careers.

Saying that I still hope Sam destroys the WC this year.
I'm so glad you put that last bit as paying out on Sam Hill on this site attracts a visit from the heavies! ;)
Press releases are the official way of saying "We have what you want for one at least on year". Rumor's are waaaaaaaaaaaay better!

sam705

Likes Dirt
For those interested Sam's put up his old carbon demo 2012 race bike for sale on Instagram (probably elsewhere as well) to the highest bidder.

Caption reads "FOR SALE Specialized carbon demo. Size Small. Was my 2012 race bike. Avid code brakes. boxxer world cup fork. Vivid rear shock. DT Swiss fr600 wheels with red spokes. X.O cranks. Renthal bars and direct mount stem. Highest bidder wins."

I'm sure someone will post a photo from their phone shortly!

heavyp

You heard it here first
Just watched the new clip for the first time and saw this, very nice indeed wonder if they will go with it during the new season
newcolourway.jpg