School Holidays, Argh So Boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dug

Likes Dirt
To use a now well over used term

HTFU get off your arse and stop expecting other people to keep you amused....:confused:

Free-AgentBMX

Likes Dirt
To use a now well over used term

HTFU get off your arse and stop expecting other people to keep you amused....:confused:
your a moron, i didnt ask them to keep me amused, i asked what they do to cure bordem and they answer, if you havnt got anything decent to say, get the fuck out of the thread

-|Sean|-

Likes Dirt
But the worst thing is you don't realise it until you've left....
Hey!......I realized that at the start of this year :p Year 12 has been the easiest/most enjoyable year of school. Ever.
School was great, I almost miss it for the following reasons.

- It was a bludge.
+1

- Short days. You start at ~8:30 and finish at ~3:15.
+1 (In my case I even finish at 2:30, AND I have 3 study sessions each week where I can go home for ~2hours! )

- Mates. It's the only time you'll ever be surrounded by the majority of your mates all the time. Shit changes and it's a rarity to see all your mates hanging together in the same spot once you've left.
+
1 (I'm actually sort of not looking forward to finishing for that exact reason)

- Girls! You're surrounded by them!
1+ (I'm gonna miss this one the most :p)
Fuck you kids are sooky. I cannot wait for the school holidays to end, Ill tell you that.
I much prefer the regular routine that comes with the school term, than the 2 weeks of late sleep-ins, and general time wasting that comes with my school holidays :p It is something that I could change - but it still wouldn't be as good as school, due to the reasons Breaka posted :)

Nub

Banned
Honestly.

Without sounding like some immature 14 year old kid here; go out with girls, go to the movies, go to their houses, go to the beach, go to the skate park, go to the hang out spot, go to the mall, go shopping with them, heck even take them to your house.

Girls make everything better, add booze and you'll never be bored.

Dug

Likes Dirt
Honestly.

Without sounding like some immature 14 year old kid here; go out with girls, go to the movies, go to their houses, go to the beach, go to the skate park, go to the hang out spot, go to the mall, go shopping with them, heck even take them to your house.

Girls make everything better, add booze and you'll never be bored.
I still perfer to go fishing on farkin....always get a bite:p

norco01

Likes Dirt
Honestly.

Without sounding like some immature 14 year old kid here; go out with girls, go to the movies, go to their houses, take them to your house.
Add riding and youve got my holidays. They were awesome, sadly i go back to school on tuesday :(

J

JaRedy

It's all been said, But my whole holidays has been, catch the train, ride, catch the train home, eat, msn to organise anotehr ride...

Next day, repeat, repeat, repeat.

I've also been building trails, that kills the day.

2 weeks is certianly not enough:rolleyes:

Viv92

Eats Squid
Ride, as many have said. Mix it up, do different things each day and you won't get bored.

l +Jarrod+ l

Likes Dirt
To be honest I myself rarely get Bored. Their are always things to be done. You either live under ground or your very lazy to do stuff that matters.

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok, I'm gonna make an effort to actually see how many days I can stay drunk for.

I'll post back here with updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.