scott 24hr 2008

wittman13

Likes Dirt
I know that I am a measurebater, but does anyone know how much vertical climbing there was on each of the red and blue laps?

Lanky Love

Likes Dirt
From the carpark to the top of stromlo is about 200m i think and theres a few ups and downs at the start of the red lap which ads it up.

Neon

Likes Dirt
i just found out on the weekend that my friend was behind the lady that stacked and caused the track to be detoured.
apparently on the skyline, my mate was going around the big right hander and she came flying around the outside and then on one of the turns a little further on (the one with the rocks on it) she just flew off and smacked her shoulder into a few rocks on the left further on.
also, her shoulder was apparently bent all the way around to her back.
sounds pretty horrible.

morgs

morgs
i just found out on the weekend that my friend was behind the lady that stacked and caused the track to be detoured.
also, her shoulder was apparently bent all the way around to her back.
sounds pretty horrible.
There ya go, this is how urban legend starts. Her shoulder wasn't bent all the way around to he back. It had some damage for sure but the ambos couldn't sus exactly what up on the hill, there wasn't any gross deformation like you'd expect from a badly popped shoulder or busted clavical.

jmcavoy

Likes Dirt
According to the results, it is Cameron Wells who rode for Trojan Horse who took out the Team of 6 Male 40+ category... nice work! haha.
And it looks like Cameron Wells made the cover of Enduro Magazine this month too (he said not knowing the guy, but I checked the number against the results and there you go). Impressive :)