DJ Scott Voltage YZ0.1 2010

Jordy456

Likes Bikes
I bought this bike early 2010 and has still got most of the original parts, apart from a few changes/replacements like the bars, headset and crankset. Below are the specs and photos. Enjoy!

1.jpg2.jpgDSCF3317.jpgDSCF3319.jpg
*UPDATE*
Specs:
Frame: Scott Voltage A-Frame
Forks: Marzocchi DJ2
Headset: FSA Pig DH
Bars: Blkmrkt Bada Boom 760mm/30" width and 1.5"/38mm rise
Stem: Truvativ Hussefelt 50mm
Grips: ODI Ruffian Lock-On
Seat: Scott Pivotal Lance
Crankset: Shimano Saint M810 165mm
Chain: Clarks Half-Link gold
Pedals: Wellgo B087
Rear Brake: Avid Elixir R SL, 160mm rotor
Rims: Alex Rims FR30
Front Hub: Scott Pro
Rear Hub: Formula DC52-N single speed cassette, 12t driver
Tires: Intense Micro-Knobby
Total Weight: 12.8kg​
Tell me what you think!!!

Last edited:

mxwill63

Likes Dirt
looks sick dude, tyres must be a bitch for dirt jumps but otherwise that must run pimpin, have fun with it mate :p

eljordo407

Likes Bikes
Damn!

I used to think brown was a terrible colour on all bikes, but your bike changed my mind!

Looks very nice ride it hard :)

JT252

Likes Dirt
How does the bike ride mate? do you mind posting a quick write up cos there is bugger all info on these on the net.

Jordy456

Likes Bikes
I know what you mean i couldn't find anything either! It's a great bike to ride, got a fantastic feel and its heaps easier to manual,hop boost jumps etc due to the short chainstay. It is fairly well balanced too. The frame only comes in one size and it could be a little small on some people above six foot tall. the dopouts are horizontal, though they are small oval shaped plates which are inserted into the dropout. kinda hard to explain but you get a set of different plates to change how far out you want your wheel...The cranks had to be replaced due to a bent spindle...it was a bmx crankset so im probs going to chuck on an mtb crankset soon.
hope this helps i can put photos of the dropouts up if you want some and let me know if there is anything else i can help you with.

JT252

Likes Dirt
Thats all the info i really wanted tbh. I might get one too test ride before i buy but i'm seriously tempted too buy one.

Thanks for your help man.