SE QLD - Mid week shuttles.

taitt

Likes Dirt
Made a post on the other current shuttle page but thought I'd make a thread.

I'm looking for anyone keen to get some mid week shuttles in, morning, afternoon or even after work. I'm able to shuttle and live 5 minutes from clear mountain, but also can do beerburrum or the goldy occasionally.

There's gotta be some out there!

ben_106

Likes Bikes
Hi mate I'm comin home to oz for 2 weeks bringing bike over with me and love to get some dh riding done Ill be staying on the sunshine coast, can meet u anywhere to ride any weekday but not weekends, I'm flying in to Brisbane 3rd and leaving 15th so if ur looking to ride between them dates let me know
Cheers

taitt

Likes Dirt
Hi mate I'm comin home to oz for 2 weeks bringing bike over with me and love to get some dh riding done Ill be staying on the sunshine coast, can meet u anywhere to ride any weekday but not weekends, I'm flying in to Brisbane 3rd and leaving 15th so if ur looking to ride between them dates let me know
Cheers
Hey man, Clear Mountain is ideal for me but I could get up to Beerburrum on a tuesday or thursday, 8th or 11th could be a go? Let me know, if anyone else is interested pipe up and well get something going.

ben_106

Likes Bikes
Hi mate clear mountain no problem I want to try hitting as many tracks as possible, clear mountain just inland of Brisbane if I remember right? What's the better track there or beerburrum

taitt

Likes Dirt
yeah i can do mid week - i work from home and i can usually make time for a ride any time.
sounds like the dream. im keen for tuesdays or thursdays weekly, preferably clear if you can get out there. anyone else interested? more the merrier.

taitt

Likes Dirt
dh-racer and taitt. how old are you guys - do you have licenses?
Hey mate. I'm on my opens. My ute only has 2 seats though so not ideal. Willing to chip in for fuel and drive laps if someones got an available car.

taitt

Likes Dirt
me and a mate are headin up to clear on tue morn from the goldcoast if anyone is keen
Don't know if you got my message/ thought id ask if anyone else is keen but I'd be keen for tomorrow morning if you guys are heading up to Clear. Anyone else interested in some Tuesday runs?