SE QLD - Mid week shuttles.

PirateKing

Likes Dirt
Are you guys riding at clear all day? Myself and a mate have a regular tuesday afternoon ride and we might head to clear if your going to be there all day\have spare spaces.

taitt

Likes Dirt
8am tomorrow morning at clear is a go-er.
Does anyone have a car they can use to shuttle? Willing to chuck in some petrol cash, I'd offer but only got 2 seats.
Maybe just confirm that you'll be there on here so we have an idea of numbers.
Cheers lads.

taitt

Likes Dirt
Jody - do you have any spare seats? possibly have one car with a rack on the back that can hold a couple but need more probably if youve got one or two thatd be sick.

madriding - yeah mate. would prefer morning if you can get there then. still trying to figure out shuttles so if you have a car itd be good.

madridingengineer

Likes Dirt
madriding - yeah mate. would prefer morning if you can get there then. still trying to figure out shuttles so if you have a car itd be good.
Yeah i can do mornings no dramas... still 0800??

Whats the shuttleing like? my 4wd is out of action at the moment but i could could fit 4 into my normal car and shuttle people that way if we have another ute or something to take the bikes.... although it would mean that 2 people would miss each run but if weve got enough people it shouldnt be too bad i spose Just an idea though..

PirateKing

Likes Dirt
Yep, my ute should be able to take 5 maybe 6 bikes, but only driver and one passenger unfortunately as it's only a single cab.

taitt

Likes Dirt
Yep, my ute should be able to take 5 maybe 6 bikes, but only driver and one passenger unfortunately as it's only a single cab.
What time can you get there? Might have to make it an afternoon thing if you guys are keen and you can only make it in the arv?

PirateKing

Likes Dirt
MRE I'm happy to be there whenever do you want to meet me at the RSL carpark again?

Taitt do you guys ride in the rain? Or will you bail if it's raining?

taitt

Likes Dirt
MRE I'm happy to be there whenever do you want to meet me at the RSL carpark again?

Taitt do you guys ride in the rain? Or will you bail if it's raining?
I do. Guy I'm with is a bit of a girl but should be right. If anything there is 3 of us for certain now. What time is good for you both?

madridingengineer

Likes Dirt
Yeah man i dont have anything on at uni 2morrow so im keen to ride earlyish... if i get to the RSL carpark at 7.30 will that enough time to make it to clear mtn by 8.00? but yeah i think the RSL is a good idea.

Although we will need another car/ute at clear mtn to shuttle everyone.

I do. Guy I'm with is a bit of a girl but should be right. If anything there is 3 of us for certain now. What time is good for you both?
im happy to do mornings mate... so im guessing will just stick with your 8am time... Also quickly checked the BOM website- doesnt look to bad for rain tomorrow either..

PirateKing

Likes Dirt
Clear is an hour and a bit from the RSL with perfect traffic :(.

Would you guys be keen on doing blackstone since we can shuttle?

Then we only need one car too because we can do back of ute shuttles.

Or clear is fine, just putting it out there.

taitt

Likes Dirt
Blackstone sounds good. Can we make it 10 then since I live 5 minutes from clear so it's a hike for me.

jody263

Likes Bikes
yo i have a double cab ute with a shuttle rack for 4 bikes,we goin to clear or blackstone,also where is blackstone

taitt

Likes Dirt
Out near Ipswich so closer to your way.
I'd prefer Clear as from what I can see it's a better track, but depends on what you guys want to do.
Someone make a decision and let me know.

PirateKing

Likes Dirt
Lets hit ipswich, because Taitt, Taitt's mate, Jody, MRE and myself make 5 so we wouldn't all be able to put the bikes on the rack at clear. Also with 3 people who haven't hit blackstone it's a cool place to know about, 5 rideable tracks and super quick shuttles.

For Blackstone lets meet at the corner of Mary St and Thomas St. There is a park there. I drive a 4wd blue hilux so I'm hard to miss. Let's meet there at 10am. For anyone who gets lost my number is 0423 four one three 684.

The easiest way to get there from the goldy jody is to head up the pacific, across the logan, onto the Ipswich, into the main st of Ipswich (the highway offramp turns into this, it's called Brisbane St) and then turn left when you see the Hungry Jacks into the street it's on. (There's also a Dan Murphy's on the opposite corner of the same street). Continue down the road till you hit a 4 way intersection next to a bridge and turn left. (I think it's the first oppurtunity to turn left but I'm not 100%) Then just straight ahead and up the hill to the park.

I'm just in the middle of uploading some files so googlemaps won't cooperate but if your search for "Cnr Mary St and Thomas St Blackstone Ipswich QLD Australia" it gives you the right location. I'll add a google maps link in a second once googlemaps stops being a pain.

Last edited:

taitt

Likes Dirt
Lets hit ipswich, because Taitt, Taitt's mate, Jody, MRE and myself make 5 so we wouldn't all be able to put the bikes on the rack at clear. Also with 3 people who haven't hit blackstone it's a cool place to know about, 5 rideable tracks and super quick shuttles.

For Blackstone lets meet at the corner of Mary St and Thomas St. There is a park there. I drive a 4wd blue hilux so I'm hard to miss. Let's meet there at 10am. For anyone who gets lost my number is 0423 four one three 684.

The easiest way to get there from the goldy jody is to head up the pacific, across the logan, onto the Ipswich, into the main st of Ipswich (the highway offramp turns into this, it's called Brisbane St) and then turn left when you see the Hungry Jacks into the street it's on. (There's also a Dan Murphy's on the opposite corner of the same street). Continue down the road till you hit a 4 way intersection next to a bridge and turn left. (I think it's the first oppurtunity to turn left but I'm not 100%) Then just straight ahead and up the hill to the park.

I'm just in the middle of uploading some files so googlemaps won't cooperate but if your search for "Cnr Mary St and Thomas St Blackstone Ipswich QLD Australia" it gives you the right location. I'll add a google maps link in a second once googlemaps stops being a pain.
Easy as. I'll see you guys at about 10. I've got MRE's number so i'll give you a call if im running late, but should be right.

taitt

Likes Dirt
Clear or Beerburrum this Tuesday or Thursday anyone? Got 2 already, need at least one more to shuttle.