SE QLD - Mid week shuttles.

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I am free every Wednesday and Friday. Would love to get some more riding in considering uni takes up most of my time.

Do you generally ride Tuesday and Thursday?

taitt

Likes Dirt
I'll be out at clear mountain tomorrow from 4:15 until dark, and early Friday morning. Anyone else keen for Friday?

taitt

Likes Dirt
Rather drive but I don't have dual cab. Probably push Friday morning unless someone wants to shuttle.

jody263

Likes Bikes
beerburrum wed if any one is keen,sofar just me and a mate headin up from goldcoast!room for 2 more people

TWChikn

Likes Dirt
I'm on uni holidays now and am fully keen for someone to introduce me to some of the DH tracks - preferably north side of brisbane.

I'm 17 and ride a dieing Kona Scab moderately well. I'e got my P's and can drie a Nissan Patrol with a bike rack chucked on the back if need be.

taitt

Likes Dirt
Will be out at Castle tomorrow throughout the day just pushing.

Anyone keen for a Mon/Tues/Wed/Fri ride at Beerburrum any time this or any week to come?

Swing me a PM if you are out tomorrow and keen to meet up.

Last edited:

rick79

Likes Dirt
Push runs at Castle hill next fri (16th) anyone?? txt me on 0412166023. thinking mid morning mabee?

drivebytrucker

Likes Dirt
i,m keen jody, send me a text, i will be up digging or scouting the new location first, let me know where you wanna hit up and what times.