secret freeride -

[Z]

Likes Dirt
hey guys, here are some pics from today, we had the luxury of a friend coming with his brand new camera and flasht tihng and super cool lense
- hope you enjoy!

zids - (me)
ben

Attachments

Last edited:

B1KR BOI

Likes Dirt
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: WOW! First 2 pics are amazing! Well done! Awesome track and nice riding Ben! Pinned in the second photo mate! :D:cool: I have to come up and ride the track soon!

Greg

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yer, was heaps wet that corner...when darian (does the other berm shot of me losing it ahha), umm here's another of kris from darian overhead shot I really like...

skivi

Likes Dirt
who's the photographer i'd love to see more!
what camera, lens, flashes etc were they using?

Extreme Hucker

Likes Dirt
Hey there. I'm the photographer. Thanks for the comments. I'm only an amature photographer but hope to go professional sometime in the future. Anywho i was using an Olympus E330, with a 8mm Fisheye lense, i used a wireless trigger from the camera to the flash for a better lighting effect. Then a very small amount of photo shop. Hope that helps.

Darian

Cippa

Likes Dirt
their awesome shots mate! keep up the good work and feel free to post up more sik photos that you've taken. how much did you pick up the 8mm fisheye and wireless flash for? looking for a flash myself at the moment.

Extreme Hucker

Likes Dirt
their awesome shots mate! keep up the good work and feel free to post up more sik photos that you've taken. how much did you pick up the 8mm fisheye and wireless flash for? looking for a flash myself at the moment.
Got the flash (FL-36) for 300 and the wireless trigger for like 30 bucks from some asian ebay company.

Roly

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Still wondering why Darian hasn't had a spread in a magazine yet...

those shots are fkn kickass dude. I need to come down again so i can get one for my own :rolleyes: