Seeds pulses nuts and grains...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I can't sit through a full video from either of those two. There's a huge part of me that sees them as a couple of meth head trolls scabbing money at a train station in between making youtube videos, and her servicing paying tricks. She popped up in a pinkbike article today, and a quick google of their past doesn't dissuade me from that conclusion. Surely Giant/LIV can't be stupid enough to throw her some product.
I don't even know where to start...you attack my gods like that? The really unbelievable thing is that some people actually follow their special brand of bullshit. The level of stupid in the videos is amazing, worse than bro science (there is one where she talks about periods being unnatural and how much better her body is now that she has stopped having them. Stopped naturally by the power of fruit...). I would almost suggest she has an eating disorder (a lot of her talk is about how unhappy she was before the amazing diet because she was "fat") and he is perhaps narcissistic or at minimum a manipulative dead beat.

I'm not surprised that they would be used for marketing campaigns by an evil mega corporation.

Flow-Rider

Burner
(there is one where she talks about periods being unnatural and how much better her body is now that she has stopped having them. Stopped naturally by the power of fruit...). .
That made me laugh, maybe she is eating the fruit from the wrong end of her body.