Seeking advice on sponsorship

Duane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Remember industry sponsors at Vic racing level are not really "giving" much away.
They expect a reasonable amount of social media activity but you won't see a lot of "funds" coming your way. More help with products and bikes. You'll get help with these costs, but I specify "help".
You may get healthy discounts, wholesale prices and race plans, but you'll be expected to be racing the latest bike they sell as that's what they are trying to advertise and promote through you.
Shops might give you a bit of discount and a free kit to race your old Devinci but that's about it.

If you are serious you need to think about what you can provide a sponsor, not just what you can get.

BENH

Squid
Ride sports are new on the scene and looking to make a big splash with kellys and some other brands. Might be worth looking at them if they have a suitable steed.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
1 thing i forgot which i saw work well, to build a local profile get felix to run a school holidays skill sess at a pump tri or the secondary school trk, get dynamite to promote thru their Fb page, they can advertise free skills with local boy wonder kid, gives both shop & him local exposure, it’s a good deed...just need an adult to manage the kids signup, so 60 kids don’t all rock up.. set a group limit etc..get some posters up _ hopefully one of the parents works for a big company & it will lead somewhere..will be good for his profile, & it’s a thanks for the dynamite kit