AM Sexual suppressor

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This thing is amazing! So close to pulling the trigger on an xl frame from
Merlin. Waiting to hear from them regarding shock / hardware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Don’t. You won’t go back.

I have...on the Spitty..2 times, and stillness back to 26. Tried the Rune on both...was a lot more fun to ride 26”.
I WANT to like 27.5, I’ve spent $1200 on 2 nice wheelsets recently, to give it the best possible chance, but they’re both now sitting unused.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
This thing is amazing! So close to pulling the trigger on an xl frame from
Merlin. Waiting to hear from them regarding shock / hardware.

I'll be interested to hear what they say about the shock. They also have some Scout and Smuggler frames going cheap (no XL) with no mention of the shock

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll be interested to hear what they say about the shock. They also have some Patrol and Smuggler frames going cheap (no XL) with no mention of the shock
I saw that. I am eagerly awaiting their response. I reckon it will be a deciding factor. It is not so cheap once i add on approx $300 to get it in oz. One of the frames lists a shock but the carbon patrol does not. I can't imagine somebody paying 3k for a frame sans shock. I'll let you know mate

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I have...on the Spitty..2 times, and stillness back to 26. Tried the Rune on both...was a lot more fun to ride 26”.
I WANT to like 27.5, I’ve spent $1200 on 2 nice wheelsets recently, to give it the best possible chance, but they’re both now sitting unused.
Faster does not = funnerer does it. God damn bike industry ruining a good thing, forcing people onto weaker rims with less spokes and more rotating mass. I feel for the freeriders out there who can’t get a good 26’ bike anymore. Even transition discontinued the suppressor.

Trying to find 26’ gear for the dj bike is becoming a pain in the arse, rim choice if pretty limited when looking for 36spokes. Tyres even moreso.

moorey

call me Mia
Tyres are the least of my problem. Where are you looking?
But yes, I’m less interested in speed than dem feels. Unless I did 1000 runs on each wheel, I could’ tell which I’m faster on. My run times vary wildly due to being a Gumby.

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
*snip* Even transition discontinued the suppressor.

Trying to find 26’ gear for the dj bike is becoming a pain in the arse, rim choice if pretty limited when looking for 36spokes. Tyres even moreso.
What year did they discontinue the 26" model?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
What year did they discontinue the 26" model?
2016/2017? Just weren’t selling enough.
Edit: nevermind, mooreys got it covered

Tyres are the least of my problem. Where are you looking?.
Atm I’m getting KHE mac2 dirts from crc. Cannot buy them nor maxxis DTH’s locally. Schwalbe table tops are meh. Non-tanwall DMR supermoto’s, which is what I want, can’t seem to find em anywhere. Ideally I like to buy locally but that isn’t happening.

moorey

call me Mia
Ah yes, Dirt jump tires. I’m talking trial and gravity that still have plenty of options.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
2016/2017? Just weren’t selling enough.
Edit: nevermind, mooreys got it covered

Atm I’m getting KHE mac2 dirts from crc. Cannot buy them nor maxxis DTH’s locally. Schwalbe table tops are meh. Non-tanwall DMR supermoto’s, which is what I want, can’t seem to find em anywhere. Ideally I like to buy locally but that isn’t happening.
Why can't you get dths locally? I was buying them up until I quit the shop. (Nov last year)