Shaving your legs...where do you stop !!

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Its the negative exponetional equation for a graph showing the relationship between leg hair and pain in relation to cycling.
No, dude it still doesn't make sense.
If what you mean is that the total pain = pain(as an initial standard with or without hair)^-hair, then the more hair you have, the less total pain you get, which is opposite to what you meant.

Lorday

Eats Squid
No, dude it still doesn't make sense.
If what you mean is that the total pain = pain(as an initial standard with or without hair)^-hair, then the more hair you have, the less total pain you get, which is opposite to what you meant.
No. Pain will be measured on a numerical scale; The higher the number, the higher the amount of pain. Same goes with hair. C'mon dood ! :p

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Whatttt if the hair is greater, the pain goes to a smaller power and therefore the pain lessens?

JorgenY22

Likes Dirt
This wax virgin got the full job done (minus the fun bits at the top!) last night, and must say that a combination of HTFU and the expectation of the outcome did the trick for me.

I did take a shot with my mobile camera at the 50% mark which looks pretty funny ... I could share, but not sure if it'd be appropriate? :eek: :)

I'm a mountain biker, and I believe that my solo Gravity 12 hour (+ completion of last lap) ride tomorrow up near Bright will be more comfy than with all the hair - especially given the current ~30c sun forecast. Also it'll probably make the new Skins bib shorts more effective (and somewhat less offensive on the eye).

It's a pretty funny feeling still, everything is smooth as butter and the legs look a lot skinnier (which is a bit funny too). Now, whilst it took her about half an hour to stop laughing hysterically, my wife definitely likes the new look (and feel!) - a lot! :)

skivi

Likes Dirt
anyone got a rough cost for getting a pro to do the whole sha-bang (sack, back and crack)?

also how long does it take? i'm not a very hairy dude but summer is almost here and when i'm not on the roadie i'll be down the street at the beach.