sherman firefly

Woodsie

Likes Dirt
Rik said:
monkeymagic said:
now thats just silly rik... but if there is such a ludicros (sp) thing behind strength and color... nah, couldnt be...unless, sorry nope youve got me stumped
It's true.
Camo forks use decals for the graphics. Decals add strength... and we all know it's only the stickers that hold Manitous together.
But don't the different colours in the decals form sharp material transitions, creating anchors for micro cracks to start, thereby negating the structural benefits provided by the decals? :?

Muz

Grove Master
I have the firefly's on my .243. They're damn nice, though the stock spring is a bit soft, I think i will invest in a stiffer one. I dirt jump and race 4x on the 90mm setting with the rebound on slowest so they don't top out too chronically. They're super stiff and the spv is great for jumping and just riding around, u can customise the pedalling platform however u want it so u really can't go wrong. I haven't ridden flicks, so can't comment on the difference, but the firefly's are great. (and camo looks good)

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
thewy look pretty pricey... for the money you could get a marz z1 sl ecc, and i'd take that over the sherman

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
I wouldnt, and I've been a marzocchi fan for ages. The sherman rides really nice and just plain works.

Not that the marz wouldn't. I just think the manitou is ahead in this game atm.