Shop Names

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Spanky used to see Brighton Hotels "Lick Her Shop" sign (as opposed to "liquor shop" sign) and giggle senselessly.... then his reflection would scare the giggles out of him... he's sure he's only recently seen the sign too....

lick her shop.... gold!

s

mr death taught spanky to drive..... Death Learners School .... apparently pronounced Dee-ath....

Joy

Likes Dirt
Two Wongs Asian food shop in Toowong. Kinda clever.
For anyone who's seen South Park, there's actually a City Wok in Brisbane City as well.

Kane.

Likes Dirt
At Geelong on the way to You Yangs there is a really funny Miter Ten called
''Faggots Miter 10'' I think that what it was called,
didn't get a photo but I'm sure other people have seen it...

stabbsy

Likes Dirt
At Geelong on the way to You Yangs there is a really funny Miter Ten called
''Faggots Miter 10'' I think that what it was called,
didn't get a photo but I'm sure other people have seen it...
its actually fags mitre 10

monc

Likes Dirt
Little town called Beaver in Colorado has Beaver Liquors, which is round the corner from Beaver Divers SCUBA shop.

shredder dj

Likes Dirt
On Canturbery rd in Croydon (i think) there is a shop called 'Keith Fagg Building Supplies' and in the same area there is a tool shop called 'Total Tools'. Apparentaly a local junior footy team is sponsered by them so on the back of their jumpers it says 'Total Tools' with the logo :p

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
its actually fags mitre 10
It's actually Faggs Mitre 10. Owned by the Fagg brothers.

I'm surprised Get This fans haven't yet mentioned the Dick Whittington Tavern's bottle shop, prominently advertised as 'The Dick Liquor'.

And I read years ago about a cafe in Brisbane called 'How The Foccaccia'.

joy boy

Likes Dirt
It's not a shop but it's a travel billboard saying

With prices this cheap, makes you want to say, phuket, I'll go.

bwa ha ha

mlsred

Likes Dirt
It's not a shop but it's a travel billboard saying

With prices this cheap, makes you want to say, phuket, I'll go.

bwa ha ha
I read that going down the freeway and laughed so hard I nearly fell off the back of the motorbike I was on, there's also a guy in my motorbike club with a cylinder head business that reads

HEADWORKS
the best head job you will ever get

J

JaRedy

it's probably not the same but at my local bakery in holland park the manager's name is bang'ngo haha