Signa Sports with Liquidity issues .... (CRC/Wiggle/Probike/Nukeproof/Vitus)

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Is it TLDR attitude is really putting you in a different light.

2 posts back, post #123, @slowmick posted that link yesterday. We can see both posts at the same time. Maybe start reading again.
Calm down, in a different light..

I only said that to you in jest because you were banging on about Cairns when I did in actual fact move to Perth from the UK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Calm down, in a different light..

I only said that to you in jest because you were banging on about Cairns when I did in actual fact move to Perth from the UK.
Calm down :oops:

I went to the effort to ask you how you ended up in Cairns and you rudely replied TLDR.

FWIW, Belfast to rAdelaide is 16,500km so trumped you, get over it.

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
When will the parent company start selling the personal details and marketing information that they have acquired over their long history?
Management decided to delete that data as a cost saving measure. They figured they would get it back when they made everything was 10 times better with a new fresh "radical" website.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
We're extending our Black Friday sales :)

The English blokes on Singletrack forum are still getting orders
I have an order (another wheel) that’s been out for delivery in Sydney for over a week now.

I’m in Brisbane lol. Aramex…

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Calm down :oops:

I went to the effort to ask you how you ended up in Cairns and you rudely replied TLDR.

FWIW, Belfast to rAdelaide is 16,500km so trumped you, get over it.
Lol, then I apologise, I assume you assumed.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
When will the parent company start selling the personal details and marketing information that they have acquired over their long history?
Even then they shot themselves in the foot with clearing everyones purchase history! I think I have one order with them in the new system and that's it.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Including the comments under ^ that article, that's now twice in the last week I've read that Bike24 is also in trouble.

Bike24 has gone out of favour lately as they have the majority of brands geoblocked to International sales where the other German shops, R2, BC, BD etc... though they also sell swimming, outdoor, fitness, tri and casual gear in addition to cycling.