Signa Sports with Liquidity issues .... (CRC/Wiggle/Probike/Nukeproof/Vitus)

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Try your luck before it's too late.
Wonder how this will pan out in a month or two. Currently a collection house in Australia, holds the return item until they have enough to ship, then air freights it back to Wiggle-CRC.

That is evidently set to change, but existing customers and those with open orders are reassured that the group will be honouring "all outstanding sales, returns and warranty obligations for international customers.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Hmmm ill fitting cycling bib shorts for all….
Man those sizing charts are actually really bad.

Don't rekon they will fire sale to public though. Wiggle does have an ebay store they sell returns (can't remember the name, but do remember seeing it). Only sells to uk though. I can't imagine there is any homogenous product to make it viable to sell. The local staff will probably pillage it seeing they are going to lose their jobs anyway.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Ok, I'm trying my luck again.... I really like their winter jerseys, so will try to nab a spare.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Oh well. I had been thinking of grabbing a rain jacket and some shorts, but the rain jacket i really wanted was already out of stock... Probably should have got some more knicks and jerseys though...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well shit! I am still waiting on my order to arrive...it was scheduled for Monday just past. Tracking says delayed.