Signa Sports with Liquidity issues .... (CRC/Wiggle/Probike/Nukeproof/Vitus)

Calvin27

Eats Squid
In fairness, that's a manufacturer-imposed Thing, not a retailer decision. Mavic started it, others followed.
And now mavic has given up on it, but it still exists. I can buy mavic wheels on international sites, but not usually shimano... I do wonder how much of this is distributor pressure vs attempted profit grabs.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
My last order arrived ok. Got some gloves as well as a windproof jersey for commuting - the latest DHB gear has really improved, very nice quality.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So this is it? The end of an icon that has put a lot of us way better spec than we otherwise would have been able to afford or justify. I have built so many custom bikes with gear from CRC I'm not even sure I could list them all! Here it is, my last parcel from CRC. I'm not ready to open it yet. But when I do I think it will be done like the box opening ceremonies of old! Before I discovered that people did that shit in front of the camera...sigh.

IMG20231215132959~2.jpg

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
So with CRC no longer sending to Oz, has anyone used offthebrakes.com.au for Nukeproof products?
I hadn't, but I will now! The NP blackline pants are super comfy.

I asked CRC and wiggle to remove my account, seeing as they no longer ship internationally. Good riddance really, it was too hard to justify the stupidly high shipping cost, or to add enough to cart to make the free shipping threshold.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So this is it? The end of an icon that has put a lot of us way better spec than we otherwise would have been able to afford or justify. I have built so many custom bikes with gear from CRC I'm not even sure I could list them all! Here it is, my last parcel from CRC. I'm not ready to open it yet. But when I do I think it will be done like the box opening ceremonies of old! Before I discovered that people did that shit in front of the camera...sigh.

View attachment 405366

I opened this (and the small box that came with it containing all the small items) just before I left. I blasted my garage full of 2 songs while swinging my trusty cold steel folding knife...

And

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
I know there was some banter about this but holy shit, it was legit! Also some pretty substantial owings otherwise :oops:

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/harib...y-wiggle-after-it-entered-administration.html
20k pounds is a LOT of gummi bears!

Axman and ideal bike make their bikes?

Extra UK distribute Pirelli tyres, swisstop, crankbrothers, jagwire, topeak lights

Madison distribute a bunch of other stuff