Singo XC round

pi11wizard

Likes Dirt
Well, that was tops! A huge thanks to all the Singleton boys and girls for putting together a fantastic race venue and inviting us to come and play. Who would of thought we would get a dusty track after all the rain we've had.

Thanks to everyone in the timing tent and all the other riders for a great round. It's nice to be back racing again!

jaseh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Was a good morning, not often you get to sleep in to 8am for a club round. Had a crack at B grade for my first club race in about 2 years and had a ball for the first 3 laps then was hurting real bad for the next 2. Think I may need to work on my fitness a bit more before the next round.
Thanks to HMBA for bringing the race up here, hopefully it can be done a couple of times a year. And a big thanks to all the guys that got up there during the week and did the mowing and prep work on the jumps. The 3 jumps out the back of the course were fantastic, you could really hit them with speed.

lordflog

Likes Dirt
Great fun yesterday on a great trail. Thanks to the local boys who got out & mowed around the trails to provide some overtaking space. I was a little concerned with my ability to ride the gaps between some of the trees though - the ends of my 710mm bars seemed perilously close to them at times!

jaseh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Great fun yesterday on a great trail. Thanks to the local boys who got out & mowed around the trails to provide some overtaking space. I was a little concerned with my ability to ride the gaps between some of the trees though - the ends of my 710mm bars seemed perilously close to them at times!
710mm bars are no good round there, I just cut mine down to 680 and was still collecting trees.

pi11wizard

Likes Dirt
680mm is a standard cow width. Any wider and you were just asking for trouble.