Site newbie

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
01_250 and Jay, there's such thing is pm, use it thanks.

21, josh, saving for 222 :) (old dh bike was raceline pro dh)

Fritta

Likes Dirt
on krann theres an uploader download that and follow the prompts, oh yeh and welcome to farkin :) im 13, ride a 1997 (or sumfin) gt pantera hardtail. enjoy your stay!

curtisrider

Eats Squid
i know this is thread hijacking but what the F*** is with that webpage? just about every site i have typed in wrong today has gone to that?

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Ben peach, 17, male (last time i checked), brisbane, toowong
student at st peters indooroopilly, and i'll do anything for money :D

thats my bike, if u don't know what it is, its a 2001 TREK bruiser 2. lots of things have changed since the photo such as: Identiti chain guide, Hayes hydro brakes 6'f/r, Cane Creek s6 headset, SDG seat, Kore Stem, kewl lookin azonic sticker

i also like long walks on the beach, sunsets, candle light dinners and puppys :lol:

matty_2004

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm 14, live out in the bush of victoria (gippsland), ride a merida kalahari 590 pro, getting an 03 125 with psylos this weekend hopefully, nice to meet ya.

Live_to_ride, did you pay for all your bikes ? if you did, well done, and that pretty cool, if your parents payed for them all.. then thats pretty meh.

125PHIL

Likes Dirt
Philip,18, male
Knoxfield Victoria
full time bike shop mechanic and sales (not for long working on my resignation speech) and casual Kmart dude, hopefully going back 2 uni!
ride...01 pimpeed out Norco 125
Hoffman Condor,
SGX Bmx Racebike
2000 Norco bigfoot
2002 Honda XR250

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
C'mon you old farts... post up!

31yo
Brodie Holeshot
Norco Speed Metal Pro
Thrashed commuter road bike
Programmer/3D artist
Northern Beaches of Sydney

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
matty_2003 said:
if your parents payed for them all.. then thats pretty meh.

its pretty funny people say things like that i mean, if YOU were really rich and your parents offered to pay for a $9000 downhill bike almost 100% of those people would say yes
but i agree, its more of a success paying for big things yourself (specially when u're still in school) - but if my dad was like "heres a santa cruz super 8" i'd be like "thanks"

(i paid every single cent of my $2000 bike plus extra $600 (around) in extras ALL BY MYSELF....)

nicklouse

Likes Dirt
<snip>

i'm an imposter btw yorkshireman living in sweden 'cause the ridings better than the uk.
i'm and old fart too 35

its not quite boiled lolly-land or soft centers!

welcome

nick

dlwd3w

Likes Dirt
peachy said:
(i paid every single cent of my $2000 bike plus extra $600 (around) in extras ALL BY MYSELF....)
I rode a shit heap 96 quantum DH around for years building my zaskar up week by week for almost 2 years, now with a shitty job I've almost spent $3,500 on it and love it!

Theres more appreciation in things worked hard and long for yourself then something thats given to you, the other question is are you a good enough rider for the $9k DH bike?

schwing

Likes Dirt
going for the age record ?
Male
37years old
Network eng. Telecommunications
Rocky Mtn hammer XC
Kona bear Dlux ( Vanilla RLCs)
KHS single speed ( soon to be Racelines Xtreme street frame )
I like bullets more than bullseyes

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hahahahaha......boiled lolly land......not far off but mostly pretty cool......;)

Hermafrodite (see member pic thread)
30 years old
CAD/CAM/CNC machinist
Kona Stuff
Craftworks FRM...special edition ;)
WR250F
Corrimal

BTW, Whats at Mt Keira ?

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
matty_2003 said:
Live_to_ride, did you pay for all your bikes ? if you did, well done, and that pretty cool, if your parents payed for them all.. then thats pretty meh.
yeah, i payed every cent ...

i work in a newsagents 2 hours a day, 5 days a week and for 1 year so far and i did a paper round for 2.5 years before that which was the best pay.... 1 round was $7.50 for a 10min round!! Thats like $50 an hour !! I still do it time to time...

i work quite a bit and about 60% to 70% is seen on my bikes !! Others include computers, minidiscs, stereo, tv, xbox and all the games, my other 2 bikes, portable dvd player, fridge and all of the essentials in life.. eg. food !! I dont smoke or take drugs so i save a bit of money there !!