Six pack

Okay so its been a while. I need to know some ways to get a six pack.
All the muscle is there its just hiding under a thin layer of fat, there must be some easy way.
Please help!!!
cheers

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Eat a lot less food and exercise more - as in long duration aerobic. But basically it's 80+% diet.

Don't waste time with things like sit ups or core stability crap, you can't spot reduce adipose and these types of excises use very little energy.

Nautonier

Eats Squid
+1 or not wasting time on ab exercises - that's not how to get a 6 pack. It's as simple as drastically altering your diet to get rid of the layer of fat covering that potential 6 pack. Body builders use nasty shit like 'fat burners' to do this, but I've seen junkies with equally ripped abs. Starve yourself, get addicted to heroin and run around like a mad dog looking for drugs all the time and you'll get there pretty quickly.

The only person I know who has a 6 pack has a totally carb free diet, eats lots of meat, does lots of cardio, doesn't drink alcohol and is know to sit around munching on spinach straight out of the bag for a snack... As well as a 6 pack he also rocks chicken legs...

Personally I think 6 packs looks pretty hideous and insectoid-like, but that's just me. I've heard that chicks don't really dig them all that much either.

Pastavore

Eats Squid
The most important question is why? Is it just to look good? To attract members of the gender of your preference? Or because you need to have a super low body fat for your particular athletic pursuit?

dan84

Squid
Diet diet diet. You dpn't have to starve yourself, just eat clean to get lean. And don't sit on your ass all day.

bmx

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The most important question is why? Is it just to look good? To attract members of the gender of your preference? Or because you need to have a super low body fat for your particular athletic pursuit?
I have a six pack because I exercise a lot and diet well. It's also because I build up my core for my ruptured disc in my back. It does attract attention from opposing genders at times, and yes I does make you feel good. So why not?

Running. Running and drop lunchtime and night time carbs. Don't skip meals, don't skip protein. It's easy, it's a mental game with yourself. It's up to you to keep dieting clean.

dgib

Cannon Fodder
The key

Okay so its been a while. I need to know some ways to get a six pack.
All the muscle is there its just hiding under a thin layer of fat, there must be some easy way.
Please help!!!
cheers
Nutritional cleansing and maintenance mate, that is the key to a 6a’ and much more! I am an active person, weight training and regular cardio on week nights then riding on the weekend. But still, I couldn’t cut the baby fat, and yes I was eating healthy on top of all the exercise. Then a good mate of mine introduced me to nutritional cleansing packs and maintenance packs (not a substitute to eating), which I am loving and I’m seeing the results, also a lot of my buddies are doing it and have been for the last 4-5ish months. It has really helped in a lot of areas, especially racing. Give me a pm mate if you are keen to here some more, anyone else that maybe interested, do the same :thumb:

THE YETI

Likes Dirt
Eat a lot less food and exercise more - as in long duration aerobic. But basically it's 80+% diet.

Don't waste time with things like sit ups or core stability crap, you can't spot reduce adipose and these types of excises use very little energy.
That's it, unless you have the torso of a starved French model then working on core exercises is not necessary. We all have a 6 pack there, as you sound like you do, but it's covered up. Diet is key here! Move to lots of small meals if you can, ideally around 6 throughout the day. I'm certainly not saying starve yourself. Actually, a lot of people suggest this method of more meals and actually increasing your caloric intake throughout the day (in this way) speeds your metabolism right up and burns off quickly. I have a good friend who is incredibly dedicated in this way and actually has to drink a casein (slow release protein) shake before bed because she was waking up hungry through the night since her body expected meals every 2 hours or so and her metabolism was running so high.

Diet it's key!

clance79

Likes Bikes
Yup like everyone here keeps saying- DIET- some a'holes seem to be able to get sweet abs living on weet bix and beer but others of us are just human!

Also look at the types of athletes who have the mad abs and big guns etc and then train like they do, for example http://www.bonappetit.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/marathon-646.jpg these guys are lean but I dunno if that's how I'd want to look, but this dude http://bradrants.com/blog/uploaded/BradRants/Images/Misc/GymnasticsDamianIstria.jpg or http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-fraFKk-8nto/TsVFZsI9RFI/AAAAAAAAA5I/xhPDvynkQfA/s1600/olympic+lifting.jpg perhaps without the sweet onesy...