Skate Park Petition! Getting Built, let this thread die.

tupper

Likes Bikes and Dirt
no idea on where this skatepark is being built,
but riders need somewhere to ride,
so i signed it.

jordanhale

Likes Bikes
Yeah i am with the guy above i have no idea were it will be built if this petition works but i know that riding is important to people and i was happy to take a few minutes out of my day to sign it.

matt911

Likes Bikes
Yeh I signed it for you mate I only live and hour and a bit away so i will proberly end up riding it one day.

Jack122

Banned
Signed, this sounds like a great idea to get a local council to do somthing worth while, rather than just cuttingthe grass and cleaning the gutters.

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
Thanks for the signitures guys, We have found out it will be getting built! along with a track also :)
any time frame?? my area was told we were geting a skate park, it took 6 years for one to be built, after being told it was going to happen. half the people who tried so hard to get it done are in there mid 20's now, and dont ride/skate any more.. o well, at least its there for everyone else...

just for the record, my council now has 4 skate parks, and a jump park. so its not to bad.

shred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
any time frame?? my area was told we were geting a skate park, it took 6 years for one to be built, after being told it was going to happen. half the people who tried so hard to get it done are in there mid 20's now, and dont ride/skate any more.. o well, at least its there for everyone else...

just for the record, my council now has 4 skate parks, and a jump park. so its not to bad.
well they have allready laid the cement where its going to be, so a coulpe of months maybe

sawtell

well they have allready laid the cement where its going to be, so a coulpe of months maybe

sounds like its going to be a great park .. a week between when you started the petition, to the park being built.. the planning of the park must have been really thought about. :rolleyes:

RevellBikes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sounds like its going to be a great park .. a week between when you started the petition, to the park being built.. the planning of the park must have been really thought about. :rolleyes:
If you would have bothered to open your eyes and look at the petition you would of noticed its been around since 2005, I think they would of planned it out:rolleyes:

sawtell

If you would have bothered to open your eyes and look at the petition you would of noticed its been around since 2005, I think they would of planned it out:rolleyes:
ok then, fair enough i didnt even open it.. i was just going off that the thread was made 6 days ago or somthing.. so i dont think any of the signing of the petition would have done anythign but a waste of time, as if they have already laid concrete, the council would have agreed to build the park atleast 2 months ago. ATLEASTTT..

but yeah good work to your community pushing through and gettign a park.