Sneek peek

dhd

Downhill Direct

Here it is.....Our new Da Bomb CR8 promo bike. Will do duty at Sydney bike show then it's off to cop a flogging!
I've already been riding it......fun as!

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
fair call, we all have personal prefrence
is it just me or is the frame towards the forks a lil bent? it looks mad

CHEWY

Eats Squid
beutiful! what the RRP on those frames? has it got a bottle opener on it like the old ones?

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Can't wait to see it at the bike show, I hope you all realise the farkin boys are flying down for it ;);)

G

Socket said:
What other bike does that remind you of?

Hands up if you said DMR Rhythm...
Rythms dont have that gusset thing up the front do they?

trobb

Likes Dirt
That bike looks really weird to me because i havent seen a riged bike for ages... it kinda looks crap, but i know it isn't

dhd

Downhill Direct
That looks sick. Are they my old wheels?
Yep......This is what I wanted them for! I'm going to put a bolt up axle in the rear.

djers arnt suposed to be front brakeified
Yeah I know.....I just wanted to run these new Imperial cable discs we got in to see how they go. So far so good!

Anyone coming to bike show cruise on in and say hi. We are sharing a stand with the Keewee guys who are coming over from NZ! Will be fun.

bazza

look at me
rightttt little to thin for me. i like beef. good ol P3 pride. but im sure it will go hard. yeah those forks look bent even if it is the angle and everything they still look slightly bent. imagine what i would look like with 6' shermans.