Snoop dogg denied entry to Australia...

Matt H

Eats Squid
Ahahah! That picture made me laugh for at LEAST 3 minutes straight.

Article? Oh I better read that now. :p

W2ttsy

Likes Dirt
pity he is being given advanced notice. a segment on border security of snoop in the "room of denial" would have been awesome.

just goes to show, even if rap can get a brother out of detroit, it cant get him into Australia

W2ttsy

DHdog

Likes Dirt
It doesnt bother me one bit that snoop cant get into OZ, but what boths me is that we let in migrants that cant speak the english language and also let in peolples that dont respect our culture and our beliefs.

P.S
This is becoming one F@#$ed up country me thinks.

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA fuk thats a shame i may have missed my only chance to ever see snooop live by missing good vibes :(

McBain

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It doesnt bother me one bit that snoop cant get into OZ, but what boths me is that we let in migrants that cant speak the english language and also let in peolples that dont respect our culture and our beliefs.
Said by someone with such a respect for the language that they can't be arsed with spelling or punctuation. Nice.

Might want to do something about that red neck of yours.

dcrofty

Eats Squid

P.S
This is becoming one F@#$ed up country me thinks.
Its a former penal colony. I reckon its getting better.

Lets discuss how you respect the culture and beliefs of the original inhabitants of this country.....and surely you speak one of their languages?

tool

ashhash

Likes Dirt
Hehe, nice one ABC - Intentional I wonder ;)

Nice work too DHDog, dont you have a ute to get into and some echidna's (or Asians?) to shoot?

As far as Snoop im personally not too fazed, cant really see what the issue is though - there are plenty of other "rock stars" with similar habits...

Mo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Said by someone with such a respect for the language that they can't be arsed with spelling or punctuation. Nice.

Might want to do something about that red neck of yours.
couldn't have said it any better.

how i see it, Australia doesn't want to harbor 'criminals' and it's not a place to blow their head off.

considering there was another recent thing with Stallone with his steroids.

Last edited:

Jeebus

Likes Dirt
at work today on those news reels, it said that snoop didn't do a charity performance because we didn't get an xbox:eek:

Battler

Likes Dirt
I think its good that he wont be let in, it shows that even the rich and famous can get put back in their place and that even they have to follow the rules and cant always bend their way around them with money. Good on the immigration department i say, it sets a good example.