So dirt mag says Bryn is off GT

jackthewolverine

Likes Dirt
I got to meet Bryn at the worlds in canberra, and can i say what i top bloke he is! me and my mate went to get him to sign our t-shirts and he asked us how we where and where we where from and we just chated with him for ages...so if Bryn , you got a farkin acount.. i would like to say what a great bloke you are.

{ScarFace}

Likes Dirt
I got to meet Bryn at the worlds in canberra, and can i say what i top bloke he is! me and my mate went to get him to sign our t-shirts and he asked us how we where and where we where from and we just chated with him for ages...so if Bryn , you got a farkin acount.. i would like to say what a great bloke you are.
Yer, And I would say one of the only pro riders to take an interest in local competitions. He was down in Del Rio for a club round not to long ago. Half the pro riders barely manage to make it to nationals. Props Bryn.

stevenw

Pro Rider
Get ready for some major team changes peoples. Got some inside information and there's gonna be a few shocks to come yet.

DunCon

Likes Dirt
Get ready for some major team changes peoples. Got some inside information and there's gonna be a few shocks to come yet.
so why dont you tell us insted of the internet being the creator of conspiricy theorys

set us straight

chu

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ohhhhhh. So you want to leave us hanging then? Do you get off on being a douche? Now spill the beans before me and the rest of the e-thugs e-bash you.

Lube

Likes Dirt
so why dont you tell us insted of the internet being the creator of conspiricy theorys

set us straight
If anybody on this site does have any inside gossip and secret news, he would be one of them. Lets all hang out in suspense and wait. :)

stevenw

Pro Rider
Ohhhhhh. So you want to leave us hanging then? Do you get off on being a douche? Now spill the beans before me and the rest of the e-thugs e-bash you.
Yeah bring it on!!!:D

Nah, I can't tell because I don't know who the riders are that are moving on. I was just told to hold onto my hat because its going to get interesting.
But did you know that Scott bikes now have a DH bike? Didn't know that.

chu

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah bring it on!!!:d

nah, i can't tell because i don't know who the riders are that are moving on. I was just told to hold onto my hat because its going to get interesting.
But did you know that scott bikes now have a dh bike? Didn't know that.
lies!!!!!!!

syko

Likes Dirt
Seriously though, Jills a bloody olympic medalist, what are GT thinking.:confused:
well remember last year they dropped Brian Lopes i mean #### he is like the best there is he is a 4 x world champ a 6 x world cup champ and a 9 x national champ and he's in the MTB hall of fame and they dropped him......