So I went to Nerang today...

sprocket

Likes Dirt
ok just so you guys know, i spent a few hours today going over norco flow so its back in top condition, so head on up and hit it.. also the rubbish up there is out of control so if anyone wants to help can ya take some of it out.. i think i'll rename it rubbish tip ally... very disapointing to see to be honest..

i like dirt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I would so love to get up there and hit it. Damn broken leg. The rubbish up there is pretty out of control it isn't very hard to put the wrapper or bottle in your bag when your done with it.

Greg_bris

Likes Bikes
ok just so you guys know, i spent a few hours today going over norco flow so its back in top condition, so head on up and hit it.. also the rubbish up there is out of control so if anyone wants to help can ya take some of it out.. i think i'll rename it rubbish tip ally... very disapointing to see to be honest..
Agree was up there on Sunday, was also thinking about a bit of a dig day to tidy up some of the jumps and landing areas..... I'm keen for this sunday......

sprocket

Likes Dirt
Agree was up there on Sunday, was also thinking about a bit of a dig day to tidy up some of the jumps and landing areas..... I'm keen for this sunday......
Already done Buddy... just head up for a ride... although i know gilston needs a tidy up? but its not my track so i only fix some thing if i blow it out

sprocket

Likes Dirt
so i went to nerang on sunday for a ride.. and to my suprise i was'nt the only one. and i found out who has been dumping the rubbish up there... to the group of young guys that were there with tom.. take out what you take in and you are not welcome at that track any more... think before you dump ya rubbish ya little bastards and have some respect for the trail...

anyway thats my rant if i see those "kids" up there they are goning to get a peice of mine and the other builders minds...

Hardtail89

Likes Bikes
Yeah and those kids will get a piece of my mind too if I see them dumping rubbish on our track. I don't even know why you would take soft drink up there anyway? Idiots!:confused:

Pitto

Likes Dirt
do you guys park at the velodrome and ride over, or is there a closer place to enter nearer to the trails?

Pitto

Likes Dirt
na bro park at the velodrome and ride thats a close enough to park norco flow

generally ride 3hills, baileys,up the fire road, down along the singletrack to ath speedsign. across the fireroad and left at Neverending, then fire road it back to the speed sign, right into playgrounds to the very end, across Baileys again and down the hill [generally get lost thru here] and back to the velodrome.

Greg_bris

Likes Bikes
rode over flow the other day what an awesome little track. Requires a different set of skills to Whips, I'm really surprised that more people don't ride it.

sprocket

Likes Dirt
As of last week we will no longer be adding too/repairing norco flow or drift.

due to the fact that there has been alot of rubbish/ damage from guys braking into jumps/burms, and not fixing it, we have decided to build a new shuttle track instead of wasting our time on this one.

its up to the guys/kids that ride this track to look after it now (laughs) but please don't add to the track as the trail gods will get you..

thanks to the few that helped keep the track in good condition over the last year or so, might see ya up there one day..

also 2 weeks ago there were rangers up at the track, due to the fact its still there, they dont seem to mind it.... but just be nice to the people living at the bottom of the hill and keep you impact on the forest to a minimum

beaty

Likes Dirt
Awww noo. Sprocket , you took excellent care of them tracks! Unfortunately i havent been at nerang for like 3 weeks now :(. So im not looking forward to seeing the damage caused from silly riders.
Is the damage really bad? If its in alright condition, ill take a few tools up with me next weekend to do some quick repairs.

J

JaRedy

I was going to take the train down to the nerang station after the easter holidays to ride norco flow...Damn

Is the track still o.k. to ride? or just totally rooted.
same with wimps.

How's the outlook going? Is it in good condition?

Last edited by a moderator:

sprocket

Likes Dirt
looks like you guys are pulling up a bit short for the road gap on norco flow... need to pedal a bit more into it:D