So who's going to toowoomba?

wertmewert

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,

Its going to be my first race. I hope i don't get smashed that much. Im going to be racing in the under fifteen hardtail division. I don't think I will go well. Escpecialy since I am goin to the footy the night before.

Anyways are you going?
What are you riding and how do you think you will go?

J

JaRedy

Shouldn't be too much competition in under 15 hardtail...you'll do fine.

I'm racing U19 on a gt dhi.
I expect to get top 5, although i'm going to try to win it.

_CODY_

Likes Dirt
Im raceing u 17s . umm i tried registering lastnight but when I clicked submit the form went blank and nothing happened:confused:

madmanmark82

Likes Dirt
yeah i have been trying to pre enter for a week now and none worked.
I emailed them telling them about it and they said they fixed it but it still doesnt work, so i cant be bothed emailing them again. I just downloaded the offline entry and i am going to fax it in ;) .
Looking forword to some racing again, probably heading up for some top secret training next week ;)

Rider15

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah i have been trying to pre enter for a week now and none worked.
I emailed them telling them about it and they said they fixed it but it still doesnt work, so i cant be bothed emailing them again. I just downloaded the offline entry and i am going to fax it in ;) .
Looking forword to some racing again, probably heading up for some top secret training next week ;)
Damn, riding an open track a week before the race, wish I contacts like you Mark. :p

joshrides

Likes Dirt
i shall be riding U/17's on my aline. im hopeing for a top 10 but i shall see how i feel on the day. i really want to get up there before the race and get some practice!

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep, ill be there, racing u17s on a Morewood Izimu.
^^ OMG im gonna get snapped by you. i hope my "localness" will help me.

i'll be on a specialized demo 9. racing u17's hope to get top 10 but would be happy with top 20. see all you guys there!

EDIT: whoops already posted here.

simplesimon76

Likes Dirt
Old Fart Devision

Yeah, i'll be there racing (sport class), but just for the fun of it, i'm only there to race against my mates, as long as i beat them, i'm happy.