So who's going to toowoomba?

cj.

Likes Dirt
I'm racing sport only so I dont get abused by faster under 19's riders for being slow haha.

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Has anyone got a link to more info on the 'sport' catagory? I would be interested in racing but I have only ridden DH twice (not even sure if it's true DH compared to this course and other race courses) and would be riding a hardtail.

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well i will be there this Saturday and Sunday and the Saturday before the race and race day!

each run i am shaving about 2 seconds off my time so i hope to get it down further so i can atleast get top 10 in u17's.

(i should as i am a local but i am apprehensive, it looks like there are going to be some good riders here this year.)

Viv92

Eats Squid
Has anyone got a link to more info on the 'sport' catagory? I would be interested in racing but I have only ridden DH twice (not even sure if it's true DH compared to this course and other race courses) and would be riding a hardtail.
I think you would be in senior hardtail then. Sport you are allowed dual sus. so you may as well go in a hardtail division.

First 19s race for me... if I get there, haha.

madmanmark82

Likes Dirt
I think you would be in senior hardtail then. Sport you are allowed dual sus. so you may as well go in a hardtail division.

First 19s race for me... if I get there, haha.
isnt this your first ever race? kundanga didnt count since you didnt race haha

MacNamara22

Likes Dirt
yeh i will hopfully be there

i have never raced there before so i am heaps looking foward to it.

i just need to organise a lift up there as i am wating for an answer from a cousin.

can anyone tell me what the track is like how hard it is compared to illinbah or kenilworth??

hope to see you all there

madmanmark82

Likes Dirt
look back a few pages all your questions are answerd or look in the toowoomba thread, saves people from explaning the track for the 12th time

J

JaRedy

Hey, Mark...

Vivian. (V.S.) Jazza.
Two pimp bikes... and two Pimp-Homie-Gangstas battle it out on the Tookawoombah track.

...The question, who is teh fastest?

What's your verdict on the matter?
Please express the steps you took in your
analysis, and the criteria used to formulate your decision.

Cheers
Jared

-------
Ferrari Motors.

Last edited by a moderator:

Viv92

Eats Squid
Hey, Mark...

Vivian. (V.S.) Jazza.
Two pimp bikes... and two Pimp-Homie-Gangstas battle it out on the Tookawoombah track.

...The question, who is teh fastest?

What's your verdict on the matter?
Please express the steps you took in your
analysis, and the criteria used to formulate your decision.

Cheers
Jared

-------
Ferrari Motors.
Me, I have gold hubs which increases my gravitational acceleration to 50ms^-2, of course.

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have a coiler which weighs a tonne!

F = MA... More mass more force you are sent down the hill!