So who's going to toowoomba?

madmanmark82

Likes Dirt
you are probably looking at the illinbah rego form :rolleyes:
i downloaded the toowoomba 1 and it doesnt have anything on it about 50$ practise

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah well in the pdf it says sunday practice $50 and $55 to race. hope its not that much, that would be a bit steep.

EDIT: cancel all that, i saw the form and it is the toowoomba form but it has saturday prac written on it. obviously they use the same form over and over.

i get that it is a one day event, so its only $55. sorry about that.

Last edited:

Ant27

Likes Dirt
What date did you have to register before to not have to pay the late fee?

Edit: Found it.

Last edited:

madmanmark82

Likes Dirt
did you read anything on the page before? :rolleyes:
The answers there about 3 times :rolleyes:
I am not spoon feeding you so u have to go read it :rolleyes:

madmanmark82

Likes Dirt
Obviously you didnt read my other post sean jeez , its private shuttles on saturday and you only pay for the sunday cause its only a one day event
umm it is only a one day event so u dont pay for 2 days only the 55 for the race day.

It is private shuttles on the Saturday.

And you pay it at the registration at the bottom of the track between 7-8 on sunday shuttles start at eight.
I think just just the 55 for the race day cause its only a one day event.
in all three posts by the same person :rolleyes:
this is a public track, private shuttles mean your transport. The club wouldnt charge $50 for people to shuttle a plublic track (that you can shuttle when ever you like for free).
ended up spoon feeding you any way :eek:

edit:
you said it your self
private shuttles on saturday and race day sun day:rolleyes:

brindog

Likes Dirt
see you guys there
should be sweet !!
I'll get my dad to film some stuff and i'll put another flick together and stick in on youtube like the one I did for kenilworth !!:D

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haha man, wish I was riding, I'm usually in Sport too.
-Team DLR (David Lee Roth)
-Team uniform: Sequins, spandex and massive hair
Team DLR - excellent, just need to roll down the hill yelling at the guys telling em "Don't laugh at me pal, I'm gonna fuck your girlfriend!" and then bursting into a spectacular falseto :D

MacNamara22

Likes Dirt
it is official i will defentaly be there on sunday to race u17 yewww can't wait.. mann it would have been awsum if the race was on the monday and there was 3 practise days. if ithere is ever a public holiday ever again it should be proposed to the commity

look foward to seeing you all out there

Rider15

Likes Bikes and Dirt
looks like i will be racing hardtail, since my demo has crapped its self :(
on a all mountain bike with out a chain guide :eek:
Haha no way what happened to it? Towoomba without a chainguide? May as well start practicing chain-less runs now mark.

Last edited:

wertmewert

Likes Dirt
Oi,

Go for Mark!!!! I was there last weekend no chianguide on a hardtail and it was fine. Where as for dj3 its anotherstory. I went with him and he had a chainguide and it still came off. But.....

Im looking into a chianguide as we speek. So if anyone wants to but a Sram x-7 front deralieur or Sram x-5 shifter and some chain rings just P.M. me. They have only been owned first hand by me for three months.

And if anyone is selling a chain guide P.M. me as well.

Cheers.

Last edited:

mhuth1

Likes Dirt
Just a heads up aye, on the weekend there is meant to be a cold change so to all those coming up bring warm cloths. Cause when it gets cold in Toowoomba it gets COLD.

joshrides

Likes Dirt
hahah, ill be packing for the cold then.
might be the first time i acually get to enjoy wearing long pants and jersey? we shall see. cant wait ill be up there early saturday morning i think. hoping to get the track fairly good before my race.