SOLD NicolasV Lapierre DH920.

shauno/hillbilly

Likes Bikes
SOLD pending payment.
Item: Nicolas Vouilloz Limited Edition Lapierre DH920 - One of 4 (i think) Dh920's in australia and i'm fairly sure it would be the only nicolas v replica.

Reason For sale: need cash

Item Condition:Excellent, needs to be seen to be appreciated.

Price and price conditions:$3550, buyer pays postage. To get this bike from europe would cost around $10,000 australian.The nico limited edition is tough to find even in europe!
Obviously these bikes are not imported and the only way you can get them in australia is personally buy one from a shop overseas or have some one buy one for you and send it to australia.

Spec list:

Frame:Nicolas Vouilloz Limited Edition Lapierre DH920
Size: Long (im 6ft and there is no problems)
Sprung for about a 75kg rider.
Fork:2010/2011 Fox 40. It has the new inverted 2011 compression cartridge and Titanium fork spring.Freshly rebuilt
Shock: DHX RC4, custom tuned to make the bike feel livelier also freshly rebuilt.
Wheels: Fulcrum Red Fire with fresh bearings
Cranks: New Funn Hooka FR (very similar to a gravity light)
Brakes: 2010 Formula "the one"
Chain: Sram
Cassette: Sram DH
Derraileur: New XO
Shifter: XO custom paddle
Grips FUNN lockon
Seat + Post: Funn - New
Chain Device: New LG1 - lapierre custom
Bar: FUNN fatboy custom extra wide @ 770mm
Stem: FUNN

Extra Info:
Ti Bolts in: Chain ring, all f + r brake bolts, Chain ring pinch bolts and 2 Ti 2 steel bolts in direct mount.
Moto foam through out, in shock well, middle of stem and bottom of steerer tube.
Has had cable + Hose Mounted externally however for every day riding it would be worth mounting it internally.
The rear rim has one small ding however the bike wil be sold with 2 new rims in addition to the ones which are on the bike currently.
It will also be sold with an: extra BB (press fit), rear hanger and a used custom lapierre chain device.
I raced for lapierre this year however this particular bike has not been raced and is in fantastic condition. I can supply more photo's of any part at your request.

All in all this is an extremely rare bike and one of the best looking bikes i've ever seen.any inspection welcome P/m me with any questions.

Regards

Shaun

Attachments

Last edited:

notso

Likes Dirt
Nice bike Shaun. Is this the bike you raced on all season?

PS. there is another Vouilloz edition here in Melb gettin around. Awesome bike. Whoever purchases it will be a very happy camper, these bikes are siiiiick

shauno/hillbilly

Likes Bikes
What's the size?
just edited it because a few people have been asking, its the long model. Im 6ft and it has felt fine,i had 2 team mates one taller and one shorter than me and we all used the same frame size with different set ups to suit so it's pretty versatile size wise.

thanks

shaun

My lapierre seemed pretty short for a long i must say only wheel base but the actually ride felt unreal this bike feels like it has unlimeted grip and i'm running kendas. For whoever buys this they are amazing bike being the only owner of one in western australia

shauno/hillbilly

Likes Bikes
My lapierre seemed pretty short for a long i must say only wheel base but the actually ride felt unreal this bike feels like it has unlimeted grip and i'm running kendas. For whoever buys this they are amazing bike being the only owner of one in western australia
amazing bike, doesn't anyone want it? Any inspection welcome, you wont find a fault with it.