sold please delete

blakeo_2233

Likes Dirt
Item: Brand new 2009 Medium Yeti 303 Front triangle, with 08 rear triangle and new 09 fox DHX 5.0 shock and can also include a fsa headset if wanted.

Item Condition: Front triangle and rear shock are brand new, rear triangle has a small dint in it but does not affect peforance at all. So excellent condition.

Reason for selling: As much as I want to ride this I just cant afford to build it up with the parts deserved for it.

Price and price conditions: Start things off at $5000ono>>>$4500ono>>>$4000ono $3800 now $3600ono>>>>$3400ono its a steal! Now Offers, You may be suprised what i say yes to. Sold pending payment
Also will swap for giant glory (preferably 09 dh0 plus work out something else my way). PM me.
Extra Info: Will Post Austalia wide. Also please PM me if you are interested or have any questions as I will respond much faster as to when you reply in this thread.

Pictures: Below, picture of it when it was built up with 08 front triangle, frame will be exactly the same except with a brand new front triangle for the buyer. Can get more showing on request and check outs are welcome.

Attachments

Last edited:

driftking

Wheel size expert
blake 4k thats going mad cheap considering the frame is brandnew. if i had 4k id buy it from you.
this is a new frame guys, it hasnt done last yrs season or anything so its in really good condition.

blakeo_2233

Likes Dirt
Bump now $3800ono ridiculous price here frame retails for $6900 you will not get a better deal than this people.

Moony

Likes Dirt
this bike is basically new. SPANKING new front triangle looking very nice...which basically means a new frame! One of the best DH machines out there and handles great at everything...especially downhill. I was hesitant about the rails till i rode them and they were amazing...so smooth!

Get onto it before someone else does! and at a bargin price.

driftking

Wheel size expert
why is this still here its basically a new 09 303 frame for 50% off, this new front triangle has not been ridden at all guys either has the new shock. the rear triangle is the only part that has been ridden and still works perfectly fine.

good luck with the sale mate.