VIC SOLD! Rockshox Pike RC 650b / 27.5" forks. 100mm x 15mm, 140mm travel plus 150mm

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: Brand new Rockshox Pike RC 650b / 27.5" forks. 100mm x 15mm, 140mm travel plus 150mm air shaft
Location: Narre Warren North (near Lysterfield) or Melbourne CBD.
Item Condition: Brand new, un-used with uncut steerer. Star nut included.
Reason for selling: Bought a new bike instead
Price and price conditions:~$550.00
Extra Info: So I purchased a Pike fork from Cycling Deal about 3 weeks ago with the plan to either build a bike from the frame up or put it on my Pivot frame. I got it home, fitted it to my Pivot M5.7c frame that night and then promptly sold the frame the very next day. I took the forks off and they've been sat in the box since. I looked about for a replacement frame and in the end purchased a Trek Remedy instead. All in I paid $660.00 including the additional air shaft.

They're 140mm travel and I upped the travel on my Remedy forks to 160mm so the 150mm air shaft it came with is included in the deal.
I now have no frame to put them on. The receipt will be supplied which gives you 12 month warranty too.

Pictures: yes, see below.
They're spotless and un-used. Only ever been fitted to a frame and the sticker is still on the maxle.

PM me if you'd like any further information.

Attachments

Last edited:

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Would u be interested in selling the 150 air separately?....or do u wanna keep it as a package deal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk