NSW sold

limeyfingers

Likes Dirt
ITEM: rm7 fr, I assume around 03

PRICE: $400, now has blown shock thus the price drop,offers are all good, will post at your cost.

OTHER INFO: seems to run ok, rear brake rooted. Has 7" of rear travel. This seems to be super large, I'm around 6 foot and its to big. It has 01 super t fork with 150mm of travel. Wheels are wheeltec. Not at home ATM but the rest is pretty stock and in pretty good nick considering its age, frame is damn quiet, rare for a bike this age.

PICS: coming soon, check the long travel frame section
IMG_20151025_142304.jpg
IMG_20151025_142147.jpg

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
It's unclear whether you are selling the whole bike or just the frame. Ad reads like a frame but the ad is in the Complete DH bike section ??

That said, cool old rigs. I still have my 04 RMX. You forget the head angle you rode DH/FR not long ago.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It's unclear whether you are selling the whole bike or just the frame. Ad reads like a frame but the ad is in the Complete DH bike section ??

That said, cool old rigs. I still have my 04 RMX. You forget the head you rode DH/FR not long ago.
They are sweet rigs, but what does this mean? Its hurting my brain.

limeyfingers

Likes Dirt

That said, cool old rigs. I still have my 04 RMX. You forget the head angle you rode DH/FR not long ago.
This the whole rig minus working rear break. Thought you was talking my head, looks like its been dhed a few times, he he

limeyfingers

Likes Dirt
01 super t pro
Hayes hydro brake, rear rooted but comes with bike
Wheeltec wheels, front has marz qr20 hub
Mutano tyres
Fox van rc shock, now blown, needs fixing
Single front ring, 9 speed rear
Xt rear derailleur
Husse cranks and snafu pedals

Last edited: