Specialized P.3 2003 stolen $500 reward!

smarty

Likes Dirt
my phone number is 0403286989

Stolen Location: Melbourne Caulfield Monash University

hey guys :(.... this is unbelievable.... just bought the brand new Specialized p.3 2003 this April... and now stolen on 22/10/2003 Wednesday between 1 pm to
2:30pm, at Monash University Caulfield campus (Melbourne), D locked it on
the bike stand near the Uni Gym , opposite Coles and the train station.
Bloody hell......damn thefts!!!! why me...why now.... my exams r on next week... :(.......

$500 reward will be given if you helped me and
recovered the bike! (plz help me to look around cash converters, 2nd
hand bike shop, local bike shop, during riding, BMX tracks/park etc if you
found it, please do not say anything, follow him/her , or wait @ shop if u
see there, dont tell em its stolen, and call the police and me !
Please please please please please please please please X 1 trillion help
me~~~ thank you sooooo much ~~~~~~

Descrition:

-2003 Specialized P.3 silver , short frame
-Has Marzocchi and "Freedommachine " shop's sticker at the cross section of seat tube and bottom frame tube
- IRC Kujo Front tyre (half orange half black )
- Dirt Jumper II fork
- XT shifters , XT rear derailer
- 2003 XTR Front Deraileur
- Hayes HFX 9 HD hydraulic brake with 8 inch front, 6 inch rear
- P.3 black leather seat
- Sun Rims Double track front and rear
- lots of stickers, such as " ring my bell" "ride hard or go home"
- 6 lizard skin small carbon fibre patches around the frame, under cable/frame rubbing area , one on the top of the frame tube
- Red DMR V8 pedal ! its badly scratched now
- Odi Lockon grips ! black!
- Red lezard skin chain protector (as shown on pic, but dirtier)

please help ~~~~~~~~~ thank you so much ~~~

p.s it'll be very nice if you could pass this link http://www.p3stolen.tk which redirect to this
page, around please, thank you thank you thank you~

image: (when 2 days old) more will be posted soon

2 month old

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
thats really depressing i had a friend on msn tell me the whole story....

the damn theives cut through 2 D locks !! Jeez....

sorry to hear....

smarty

Likes Dirt
:) thank you .... damn theft.... die die die die di didi edi edide id ei dieie die di edi e die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
shit man, that bad, i know how most of us would feel if our bikes got stolen, there'd be a hole in our lives. hope u find it and the stupid mofo who took it.

nhd

Likes Dirt
damn bad luck man!!! ill keep my eyes out seeing as thats sorta my area

on the passing note wouldnt happen to be interested in a downbeat GT to ride to uni ? yours for cheap, wont get the attention of theives.

smarty

Likes Dirt
yeah, ur right, biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig mistake.. :( too late now, i went there just for about 30 min, to pick up some past exam papers for practice... then i was about to do some urban.....30 min!!! came back. gone !! !#$!@##$% this is bullshit

Stick

Likes Bikes
Smarty,ring the bicycle recycle shop in south road Moorabbin and tell Darren or Jay to keep an eye out for it as they see plenty of guys trying to sell them something that they know stuff all about the bike there trying to offload,and they get suss and ring the cops and pass on any details they can find out..Good luck...and before anyone thinks,no they don't buy hot bikes...

smarty

Likes Dirt
:) thank you guyz, well...still no news about me poor bike yet :( but I feel so much better now after reading u guyz feedback........hmmm....man..i would rather loose 3000 bucks....me p.3 is not just about money now... I had so much fun time with it which i would never forget........we've even been through life and death together on some serious crash..but we both survived......but now...shes gone.... gone!!.... bloody theft!!

SausaGe_LiNk

Likes Dirt
Stick said:
Smarty,ring the bicycle recycle shop in south road Moorabbin and tell Darren or Jay to keep an eye out for it as they see plenty of guys trying to sell them something that they know stuff all about the bike there trying to offload,and they get suss and ring the cops and pass on any details they can find out..Good luck...and before anyone thinks,no they don't buy hot bikes...
Good idea stick, When my bike got stolen we found it there and they handed it straight over.
I can check for you if you want ? I live up the road.

Wogga

Likes Dirt
stolen

that is a very nice bike and i really hope you get your bike back because i've had mine sotlen to and it makes to feel empty

good luck on finding your bike

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
nah.... he didnt get it back, but he got a nice new shiney BIGHIT !!

damn him !! :shock: you deserve it tho !! :p

smarty

Likes Dirt
oh man, how did u know :p ya ~ love me new bighit , but still want me p3 back tho :( reward still applies, anyway plz keep helping me plz plz plz, take more care @ dirt jump park eg: windsor , thanks lot guyz~~~