.Stair Gaps.

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
there's tonnes in the city even afew double gaps and afew HUGE double, triple and quad gaps that i'm trying to convince shmity to do near the tennis stadium. :lol:

I suck at riding so i just film them. btw, there should be a vid up that has afew shots of shmity gapping some city stuff once the kraan server's p again. (ill put a link in phat vids when i put the vid up)

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Simo, i hear you talking, and it sounds like:
Bitch bitch bitch, whinge whinge whinge, why cant i ride my bike, i suck, shmity you're my god, hit that stair gap. blah blah blah

:lol:

curtisrider

Eats Squid
yeah there are some massive triple and quad sets i didnt bother mentioning, theres one about 200m from fed square im pretty sure

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Theres a tripple set just accross the river from fed square thats just being finished off by melbourne city council....it has my name written alllllllllllll over it. And probably my face when i dont make the distance and stack.

curtisrider

Eats Squid
shmity said:
Theres a tripple set just accross the river from fed square thats just being finished off by melbourne city council....it has my name written alllllllllllll over it. And probably my face when i dont make the distance and stack.

haha, is that the one going down towards the skate park?

jayboy882003

Likes Dirt
01_250 said:
shmity said:

haha, is that the one going down towards the skate park?
OOOOHHH yess that looks fully sick. i ride past it everyday, hoping it will be done!!!! sweeet!!!!

curtisrider

Eats Squid
jayboy882003 said:
Mark: where is the one near the Exhibition Center? do u mean the exhibition center next to crown?
ahh shit ill have to look and find it next time i go on a city ride...im pretty sure of where it is and its pretty big

dazonic

Likes Dirt
I did my first one a while back on a hardtail. I only really did it cos it was the first set of decent stairs i'd seen around our parts. The problem was, there was a handrail down the middle, so i only had about 4 foot width to work with, it was pretty freaky, but once you nail it's the BEST feeling, especially when you do one that's a little bit bigger than you think you can do.

dick

Likes Dirt
hs anyone seen the timo pritzel vid thats somewhere on farkin??
on a bmx, he is clearing entire double sets and landing flat...sets of like 12 and 12.
its so crazy.

curtisrider

Eats Squid
dick said:
hs anyone seen the timo pritzel vid thats somewhere on farkin??
on a bmx, he is clearing entire double sets and landing flat...sets of like 12 and 12.
its so crazy.
dont you mean, its so stupid?

dazonic

Likes Dirt
stair gaps

Check out that vid JIB!!! Best stair gaps ever. Some radical stacks too. These guys are mental

dick

Likes Dirt
its not really stupid.... well it is but he lands it without fcking himself so no harm done.
u gotta admit its pretty impressive. not many hardtails would do it i dont think.