Star Wars, the Force Awakens

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Alright everyone I've showed isn't hearing it. When he says what will you become, you can hear vader exhale right?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

MARKL

Eats Squid
Alright everyone I've showed isn't hearing it. When he says what will you become, you can hear vader exhale right?

Your hearing is better than mine, I don't hear it. Timing wise this would be set not long before Vader arrives at the Death Star to oversee the final stages of its construction?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Someone was kind enough to upload a few deleted scenes. There is a bit of cringe factor in them!

And is this one of the most wooden actors in the universe?
mms_img1128023198.jpg

hazza6542

Eats Squid
I think it is just an echo of "become" and the dude's husky voice.
It's clear as day to me, but I've been playing a butt load of battlefront lately. I'm calling it now, but I don't know if I wanna see vader. They can't really make him bad ass in it, in IV he was still regarded as a joke who uses a silly force thing so hopefully they don't make him evil and powerful when the empire still thought he was a bit of a heart broken cyborg.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It's clear as day to me, but I've been playing a butt load of battlefront lately. I'm calling it now, but I don't know if I wanna see vader. They can't really make him bad ass in it, in IV he was still regarded as a joke who uses a silly force thing so hopefully they don't make him evil and powerful when the empire still thought he was a bit of a heart broken cyborg.

I would see EIV Vader differently. It feels like a EIV comes at the end of a long period of consolidation, many years after EIII...The Emperor has sent Vader across the universe hunting down and destroying what is left of the Jedi. Over this time the presence of force users has thinned right out. It isn't that he is still a joke, but is becoming one. Think about it...Where else would you see a strongman/henchman or similar that was around 50? His power comes from something that the majority of people have no experience with because it has all but gone from the galaxy. Vader was an epic bad ass between EIII and EIV, killing off the remnants of Jedi and republic loyalists. As the need for this died off, so too did the need for Vader. Among the elite (military and political) that we see in EIV and EV (in particular) only a few are older (such as Moff Tarkin). The others are younger upstarts that have "earn't" their way up.

I'd like for the film not to have Vader in it. But Disney are pretty keen to cash in and milk the franchise for all that they can...One thing is for sure, they will be applying the George Lucas approach to that! While hopefully learning from his errors.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
I would see EIV Vader differently. It feels like a EIV comes at the end of a long period of consolidation, many years after EIII...The Emperor has sent Vader across the universe hunting down and destroying what is left of the Jedi. Over this time the presence of force users has thinned right out. It isn't that he is still a joke, but is becoming one. Think about it...Where else would you see a strongman/henchman or similar that was around 50? His power comes from something that the majority of people have no experience with because it has all but gone from the galaxy. Vader was an epic bad ass between EIII and EIV, killing off the remnants of Jedi and republic loyalists. As the need for this died off, so too did the need for Vader. Among the elite (military and political) that we see in EIV and EV (in particular) only a few are older (such as Moff Tarkin). The others are younger upstarts that have "earn't" their way up.

I'd like for the film not to have Vader in it. But Disney are pretty keen to cash in and milk the franchise for all that they can...One thing is for sure, they will be applying the George Lucas approach to that! While hopefully learning from his errors.
Shit I really gotta watch Rebels huh

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Fuck me dude I just started from the beginning and watched that last night.

stirk

Burner
The anthology movies are standalone and I've read they won't have other major known characters in them.

If true this is good news, no nostalgia.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Mmmmmm, trashed with star wars cake.

Watching force awakens now on blu ray. Just as good now as in the movies.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Hard to tell if star wars was the cause or catalyst, but I wouldn't have wanted to be that kid after phantom menace. He has had a rough time since.

Ha! Ouch...

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
"Lloyd felt so much anger towards the film that he even destroyed all of his Star Wars memorabilia"

I know how he felt

stirk

Burner
I think I've said it already but there should be two versions of star wars, one storyline for kids with cute droids and annoying pouty 'villains' (anikin and kylo ren) and a darker more serious one for adults.

What's with the pouty sith!