Step up in anglesea

farley

Likes Dirt
the step up in angle sea has been dozed. i went down there 2day (10/11/04) keen to do have a session only to find that the step up was dozed along with all the other jumps and the whole area ripped up

turtle muncha

Likes Dirt
yeah parks found my post in freeriding and sent it via e-mail to alcoa and it got dozed

and ive had a talkin 2 about it all and shit
im sick of havin 2 wait for a place to go riding

they say the track wont be up and goin untill after crissy now its bull shit
and the fact that they wont let us ride untill then is even gayer.

I WANT ATLEAST 1 PLACE TO FARKIN RIDE

why the fuk bulldoze every thing

wat would you rather us turn to drugs and holiganise down the street braking shit and stealing????

i just dont understand the reason for all this shit?????

wat piss all the local kids off so they think that ure heroes when the track does go in???
trust me it isnt gonna happen like that

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so pissed off :twisted: :evil:

tu plang

knob
search. these threads have been done to death.

:p
though i can imagine the annoyance, councils have their reason. its the way the world is going

turtle muncha

Likes Dirt
no they havnt because the jumps have only been bulldozed 2 days ago

you dont understand wts goin on down here either trust me

we need more support

Troy

Likes Bikes
Ya mate i know what u mean. i got a place in fairhaven and its fukin gay that they trashed the bmx track, do u know where the new location is 4 the new BMX track jump park thingy they planning?
also have u seen the sk8 park they building in Lorne? i am planning to build sum big ass trails in the back of fairhaven sum time this summer so i will let u know if i get anything going, btw, do u know of any other trails and jumps from lyk torqy to Lorne? r there any in geelong?
thanks mate
Troy

turtle muncha

Likes Dirt
there all been demolished
its as if there not lettin us ride our bikes at all

the new track is going in just behind the old 1 and on the hill
but ive heard construction is goin to start in 2 weeks for about 3 months the latest is that the track wont begin construction untill after crissy now

we had some nice nice jumps around anglesea but theve all been found and all been demolished its gay as

the only good places to go riding now r in geelong around the river
theres some nice gaps and shit

wat do u ride??? wat style????
i can show you some good/ok dh tracks

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anglesea

Yeh i agree, They were gonna build us a bike park last may, but then not only have they bulldozed all the jumps they have dug up all the fire trails so that we cant even ride them. I also think that whoever that prick was that emailed it to alcoa should be shot. If they are a farkin member they should be banned. Its all bull. And very soon alcoa are gonna be recieving a few abusive letters. And dont get me started on parks wrecking tracks......

black rider

Likes Dirt
Hey, sucks that your trails were destroyed, but:

whoever that prick was that emailed it to alcoa should be shot.
What about the person who posted the location of illegal tracks, on a public internet forum ie. accessible by ANYONE, resulting in the track destruction?

And very soon alcoa are gonna be recieving a few abusive letters.
Yeah, that's really gonna fuckin' help. I believe they're supposed to be assisting in the track building process?

i am planning to build sum big ass trails in the back of fairhaven sum time this summer so i will let u know if i get anything going,
Now that's the smartest (and most literate) thing I've read all day. :roll: Post your intention to build more illegal trails, and their location, on an internet site already proven to be frequented by Parks Vic. Hmmm... how long will they last? Hardly going to help getting the legal trails built, too.

Discretion - look it up and use it.

curtisrider

Eats Squid
If you have any idea how much parkland is behind Fairhaven and Aireys Inlet you would know that any trails that were built in a well thought out place would have no chance of being found. It would be like searching for a needle in a haystack.

turtle muncha

Likes Dirt
yeah well why would they give a shit bout it now?????
its only because parks sent them the letter its not really alcoas fault because theyve seen me jumping and digging those jumps plenty of times b4
also i agree with curtisrider when he says theres to much land out there to search

but my question remains why bulldoze every thing weve built all around town (even on privet property) and promise us a new bike park in may 2004 and not be aloud to ride any where

were not aloud to do dj
not aloud to do dh
definatly not aloud to do ns
not aloud to do street it sucks, i say again DO YOU WANT ALL US NICE CARING MOUNTAIN BIKERS TO TURN TO DRUGS AND VIOLENCE BECAUSE IF THIS KEEPS UP THATS WATS GONNA HAPPEN

i want to ride my bike :evil:

also i disagree with smitho, abusive letters arnt gonna get things solved or neither is threatening to shoot ppl but this biking madness that is going on down our way has gone to far and for to long
parks: uve had ure fun now piss off and let us ride our bikes like we used to.
enough said im goin to sit in front of my tv and stuff my face (part of my dh training ( its all us kids are aloud to do down here now) )

thanx

curtisrider

Eats Squid
turtle muncha said:
DO YOU WANT ALL US NICE CARING MOUNTAIN BIKERS TO TURN TO DRUGS AND VIOLENCE BECAUSE IF THIS KEEPS UP THATS WATS GONNA HAPPEN

ahahahahahahah, that is the biggest bullshit comment, everybody says that, but as if your are gonna turn into a violent smackie cos you cant ride.

and whos private property was it, because if it was yours i thought it was against the law to trespass onto it?

black rider

Likes Dirt
Yeah, actually, now that I think about it, you're right about that.

But, the main point was that they're complaining about tracks being demolished as a result of being posted on Farkin, then posting their intentions to build more. Hardly a tactic for getting the legal trails built. :wink:

Cheers.

farley

Likes Dirt
the jumps were common knowledge around the area and we had no problems with any one riding them but the dse people around here are complete tightarses (its not helped by all the greenies, we try our hardest to keep the area clean and not damage too many plants). im shitty that they took the time to doze one jump when they could have used that time more effectively and built us our track that they have been promising since may. we will be rebuilding the jumps again, we will not stop until they build us a track.

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well, if they were common knowledge, mopve on, and dont post locations on the web (or they WILL be dozed)

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Meh

lol....okay maybe my post was a little over the top but can you see where im coming from? As a few others said they can go to all the effort of knocking them down but not building us a bike park. We have been promised a bike park for a fair while now and yet nothing has hapened. All the paperwork with the local council has gone through and i believe all the planning has been done. This means that all we have to wait for is for alcoa to build it. And we have been waiting for some time... i had been told that it would be done by last may!!! But seriously what do they expect us to do??? Where are we going to ride?? Our only other option that didnt get knocked down was coogorah park but that always gets flooded so is not worth the effort of building new stuff so no one rides there.

and btw turtle muncha i dont think ridings gonna turn u away from drugs and violence...lol :D :wink: