Step Up

Staunch

Eats Squid
Come out this weekend and ill show you how to do it on a XC hardtail, and then you can hit it on your dualie:rolleyes:
I can't i'll be at my holiday house probably riding Eatons.....but i'm heading out next saturday with a few mates, hopefully about 3 but 2 will probably wuss out (hopefully my mate who rides a HT will come and he's keen to do it as well), so I might see you there.

Staunch

Eats Squid
Edit: Don't worry, she found it ^
I'm trying to find it, ill post it up when I do, it's in a thread somewhere here on farkin.

Last edited:

Shredden

Knows his goats
thats gotta be the only stack on that. Did you fall back on to the jump? or just the rock?
I had the rebound on my forks set way too fucken high. So the bars smacked me in the chest and i soft of landed on the backwheel then fell back.

skull

Likes Dirt
there is a way to stack it besides falling backwards if you go to the right of the rock you land on theres a big hole where you can go into a go over the bars one of my friends did it so it can be done......i told him he should do a warm up before b or g but he didnt listen:(.

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
there is a way to stack it besides falling backwards if you go to the right of the rock you land on theres a big hole where you can go into a go over the bars one of my friends did it so it can be done......i told him he should do a warm up before b or g but he didnt listen:(.
You can also go over to the left a bit where there is no rock.

skull

Likes Dirt
You can also go over to the left a bit where there is no rock.
i think where talking about the same spot unless your talking about where the b line is? well if you dont know where i am talkign about its the other side to the b line