Steve's Whistler Nipple Cam Thread - newest vid 14/10/09, Duff to No Duff

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
can we get some vids with the cow step up and some of the other trails??

Oh, and Karate Monkey.... and A-Line via Crab Apple!

S.

ex offender
can we get some vids with the cow step up and some of the other trails??

Oh, and Karate Monkey.... and A-Line via Crab Apple!
Cow step up is already covered, as is Ninja Cougar to Karate Monkey (do a search, it's not actually in this thread). Crabapple Hits maybe... pretty boring trail though, it's just a straight line with four jumps.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
I'm surprised how stable the downtube images where ... with all that suspension movement I was thinking the footage was either speeding up or I was having a epileptic attack.

Nice to see some natural terrain in "ride it ..." would you know if all that terrain is open in the winter ?

Also ... French Stevie Nicks ... got my imagination boiling.

Thanks ... looking forward to the next ones

S.

ex offender
Can we have that on Vimeo to download?
Unfortunately I don't have the originals of those files anymore, so Youtube will have to do.

However, in better news, there is a new vid up - Angry Pirate. Taken from the last day of the season (today), which means that Whistler Bike Park is now closed, and Whistler Drinking Park is now open, until the snow season kicks off properly anyway.

S.

ex offender
i agree, very technical. id have trouble getting down that for sure.
Getting down it, no... getting down it fast, yes. It's a great test of technical ability because you just can't slack off.

Now the park is closed, you'll have more time to upload the rest of your videos Stevo!:D:):D
New one up, Upper A-line with Jazza Kootenay Gravatron Hucker Wilson :)

S.

ex offender
It should be Jazza Kootenay Gravatron Hucker "Evil Shredder" Wilson! ANd the lazy bastard didn't even pedal down A-Line!:D
Yeah he's unreasonably fast on that track, it's ridiculous.

New vid up again... Duff Man to No Duff, with a clip of the Shalemaster at the end. The camera doesn't come close to showing the steepness or sheer size of the Shalemaster, so here's a pic:

From the bottom, looking back up, it looks like you just rode down a cliff face. In reality it's not too difficult however.

Attachments